Sunday, March 16, 2014

Threats, Taunts, and Harassing Emails From Robert Duncan

by Anthony Forwood


The following are email messages were received from Robert Duncan between Feb. 15, 2014 and Feb. 25, 2014. His contact with me was unexpected, since I hadn’t been giving any attention to him for quite a while. However, these emails came soon after I posted a few articles about Freedom From Covert Harassment and Surveillance (FFCHS), where I warned about it being an NSA front organization that preys on TIs and encourages them to believe certain falsehoods about the technology that’s used to target people. Robert Duncan is closely affiliated with that organization, and creates much of that false information, using false credentials to portray himself as someone with inside knowledge who knows what he’s talking about.

The following messages that I received from him reveal his true character. In order to keep this blog as short as possible, I’ve only included the date of posting and the message content. I didn’t encourage him to continually email me, and only responded to a few of these, but you will see how obsessed he became with harassing and taunting me by paying attention to the dates. The full email messages with headers included can be made available to anyone who doubts that these were actually from him.

* * *

Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 21:22:25 -0700

Answer your door so you can be served.


* * *

Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 02:31:02 +0000

Anthony Forward is a dumb jerk who claimed to be an artist and now suddenly understands quantum physics. He is a hater and please ignore his words. He has been stalking me and threatening me for over a year now. I will eventually sue those in the US for slander but he hides in Canada.


* * *

Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 16:37:15 -0700

I am curious about trolls. How do you live with yourself?

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/climate_desk/2014/02/internet_troll_personality_study_machiavellianism_narcissism_psychopathy.html


* * *

On Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 4:35 PM, Robert Duncan
<cyclotronheating@gmail.com>wrote:

> Are you are real psychic?
>
>
> On Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 4:32 PM, anthony forwood <forwood@live.ca> wrote:
>
>> I can hardly wait. But I have a feeling it will be a long one.... you
>> fake.
>>
>> ------------------------------
>> Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 21:22:25 -0700
>> Subject: I finally decided to sue you for libel
>> From: cyclotronheating@gmail.com
>> To: forwood@live.ca
>>
>> Answer your door so you can be served.
>>


* * *

Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 16:43:28 -0700

You don't seem to have much money. The question is whether it is worth it to sue across country boundaries. When did you become obsessed with me? Don't you have a caretaker or life partner? I read some of your works and I don't exactly understand what you talk about.


* * *

Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 16:44:47 -0700

Are you upset with my science of mind control? Have you actually read any of my books? You seem to have an intense hatred of me. Don't you hate other people too?


* * *

Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 16:45:41 -0700

You claim you are an artist. Can I view any of your work online? Do you sell your pieces?


* * *

Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 16:47:33 -0700

You sound quite unstable in your perception of the world. It obviously worries me that I am the focus of your obsession.


* * *

Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 17:02:52 -0700

Can't answer my questions about you? Are you afraid of being put under the microscope? What do you think about the psychological profile of a troll?


* * *

Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 17:04:43 -0700

You can spread lies about me if that is the best use of your time in your life while you could be creating beauty in this world rather than spreading hate.


* * *

Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 17:05:55 -0700

How many close friends would you say you have? I know, you don't want to answer so that we can get to the root of your issues. Where did you first hear about me?


* * *

Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 12:19:02 -0800

I've calmed down. I see you removed my posts on your blog. I'm fine with that. You have not accomplished anything in your life and take it out on others. You want fame by association apparently. I don't want to be involved in your issues. I wish you well in your endeavors. But aren't your lame politicians the ones you want. You should focus your efforts to change the world for the better elsewhere. I am not running for politics. All you can accomplish is to make me not want to help your kind. I assume you are a TI, but you don't share any information about your suffering with me. How can I give you a road plan to get out of your suffering?


* * *

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 12:12 PM, anthony forwood <forwood@live.ca> wrote:

> I don't have an obsession with, you, Robbie. You're just getting full of
> yourself because I happen to refer to you and your publications as the
> typical sort of disinfo agent that's out there. I posted some things about
> you that I experienced with you, and now you come around whininbg about it
> rather than dealing with it like a man.
>
> What don't you understand about what I write?
>
> Let's take this to a public forum.... Are you man enough to do that? I
> want everybody to see what's said by you and by me.
>
> ------------------------------
> Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 16:43:28 -0700
> Subject: Re: I finally decided to sue you for libel
>
> From: cyclotronheating@gmail.com
> To: forwood@live.ca
>
> You don't seem to have much money. The question is whether it is worth it
> to sue across country boundaries. When did you become obsessed with me?
> Don't you have a caretaker or life partner? I read some of your works and I
> don't exactly understand what you talk about.
>


* * *

Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 12:33:09 -0800

I'm confused. I believe in the freedom of speech as long as you aren't a troll. Attacking what I say in my books is excellent and that is the kind of discussion I can participate in. Attacking me and my family is wrong. Can you make this distinction? If you ask me kindly to read your works and give you feedback, I might. Can you not be aggressive and think I'm trying to harm you? Point me to what you have written and ask my feedback. I will take time out of my busy schedule because I can tell you are angry and frustrated.


* * *

Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 21:45:57 -0700

Without knowing your background as a TI this is just a witch hunt. Tell me your experiences and what YOU believe is true so I at least have something tangle to grasp onto about WHO you are and WHY you deserve a public forum.


* * *

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 9:43 PM, anthony forwood <forwood@live.ca> wrote:

> Never mind my personal situation. Let's debate your claims in public. I've
> set up a blog just for the occasion...
>
> http://anthonyforwoodvsrobertduncan.blogspot.ca/2014/02/introduction.html
>
> I expect you to show some maturity and not resort to the sort of avoidance
> tactics that you've proven yourself to use in the past. I only seek to get
> answers to the truth regarding the techno9logy that so many believe
> exists, and since you claim to have worked on it personally and claim to
> know so much about it, and since you've made yourself quite popular in the
> TI community, I think you deserve my attention more than anyone else
> making such claims. Are you man enough to back yourself up?
>


* * *

Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 21:51:20 -0700

I notice you say I claimed to have invented the technology. Are you watching too much TV? I was set up by Jesse Venture. Thanks for asking. Paranoia will destroya.


* * *

Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 21:58:27 -0700

Out of curiosity how many scientists do you think it took to screw in this light bulb?


* * *

Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 22:01:59 -0700

I'm sorry Anthony but you sounds like you might not be very grounded and just want a public spectacle without anyone knowing about you.


* * *

Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 17:48:21 -0700

Hey stalker, do you want to do a skype with me? But I need you to answer how you feel about trolls from this scientific article first? Is it good and psychologically healthy or bad and you need some changes in your life? Some people call you Nana Faye from your internet stalking life.

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/climate_desk/2014/02/internet_troll_personality_study_machiavellianism_narcissism_psychopathy.html

Just comment: good/bad/or ugly.

Then I will skype with you.


* * *

Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 15:06:59 -0700

Strange, you are afraid to be seen or known in your personal life. We can have a skype call with listeners and viewers. It will be a way to change the world by people listening to your story. I assume that is what you want.

On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 2:16 PM, anthony forwood <forwood@live.ca> wrote:

> Look, I will only discuss anything with you in public, so that silly false
> claims like this one you're making can be seen by others. That's the only
> FAIR way to deal with this. You obviously don't know how to read, or you're
> attempting to use perp tactics to spin things. Everything you say here in
> email is moot.
>
> I gave you a link to a blog that's been set up for us to talk. If that's
> not satisfactory for whatever reason, then YOU set something up. No skype,
> no audio or video of any type. But it MUST be available for others to see
> on a recognized public site. NOT facebook.
>
> Anthony
>


* * *

Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 15:15:55 -0700

I will try to make the time to read A Primer on V2K vs. Mind-Reading Technology. I will give you some feedback.


* * *

Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 15:50:05 -0700

I love your comment that I'm the spin master. You must be a criminal politician to be as good as you are. I think you said I live next to a rock quarry and trailer park community. I live next to a beautiful park, a river to raft and go fishing, and a ski mountain.


* * *

Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 15:56:33 -0700

I just started reading your primer. It says you claim you are not a TI. Why do you care so much? I skimmed through the old technology claims. How am I suppose to comment on something so old and boring?


* * *

Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 15:57:26 -0700

Give me some original research and I will pay attention.


* * *

Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 23:59:52 +0000

Mick, his troll name Anthony Forward, won't let me post anymore to defend myself. These blogs are just witch hunts.


* * *

Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 00:03:27 +0000

People 50 years behind current technology kept in secret simply can't figure out how this trick is done. Any sufficiently advanced technology appears like magic to a lesser civilization. Mick is an idiot.


* * *

Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 01:55:32 +0000

Beware, Anthony is a troll.


* * *

Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 18:59:27 -0700

Just read some more blog postings from you. Holy crap you are the best troll ever. You should run for politics, but you are too lame to change the world or offer any real science or solutions.


* * *

Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 19:00:01 -0700

Get a job you slob! Quit sucking off your parents and the tax payers.


* * *

Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 19:01:00 -0700

You are not disabled, you are truly mentally ill. Leave TIs alone!


* * *

Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 19:05:06 -0700

If I were to guess you have Asperger's disease combined with sadism.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome

Please coward go on radio to tell your story.


* * *

Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 19:53:23 -0700

Holy crap you are creepy. I've been reading your posts all over the internet. You need to be locked up. You are obviously on the verge of being a serial killer. What did your mother do to you?


* * *

Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 19:54:07 -0700

Anthony Forwood
#52 936 Granville St.
Vancouver, BC
Canada V6Z-iL2

Shitty part of town.


* * *

Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 04:33:18 +0000

Mick, his troll name Anthony Forward, won't let me post anymore to defend myself. These blogs are just witch hunts.


* * *

Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 22:01:29 -0700

Why do you have so much time on your hands? Don't you work? How about a forum where I have control of what gets publicized?


* * *

Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 22:12:04 -0700

Why are you playing dumb? You spin by selective publishing, never talking about the details of mind control, and hiding your background. Your approach to human interaction is passive aggressive to understate it. Talk about the physics with the language of math.


* * *

Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 18:07:50 -0700

Passive agressive. Have you sought psychological help? Here is what people are saying about you.

http://zcomm.org/znetarticle/how-covert-agents-infiltrate-the-internet/

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 6:02 PM, anthony forwood <forwood@live.ca> wrote:

> This is the exact sort of perp harassment shit that weaker people than me
> would be hurt by. YOU ARE THE TROLL, sending dozens of these petty and
> ignorant emails to me. You think you're safe in private doing this, huh?
>
> Okay, jerkoff...
>
> ------------------------------
> Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 19:01:00 -0700
>
> Subject: Re: I finally decided to sue you for libel
> From: cyclotronheating@gmail.com
> To: forwood@live.ca
>
> You are not disabled, you are truly mentally ill. Leave TIs alone!
>
>
> On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 7:00 PM, Robert Duncan <cyclotronheating@gmail.com
> > wrote:
>
> Get a job you slob! Quit sucking off your parents and the tax payers.
>


* * *

Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 18:10:29 -0700

I just got off work, something you should do. You obviously have a devious mindset. I am curious how your mind works.

* * *

3 comments:

  1. Why don't you include your own fires back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I included my few replies as quotes in his own messages. Other than what you see there, I was ignoring him.

      The point is that he was being purposely immature and trying to bait me with his antagonistic emails, and this went on for days. Not exactly the sort of thing you'd expect from a guy who claims to be a Harvard alumni with a PhD.... more like a lying fraud with a fake diploma and very poorly written books full of nothing but BS.

      Delete
  2. At one time, I asked Robert Duncan to explain something about the technology (I don't remember exactly what and I received the same demeaning crap from him.

    He "screamed" "I am not your Jesus Christ. Do some research and find your own God" It was so bizarre I had to keep asking him for clarificaiton and he got nastier throughout the Facebook "conversation".

    Again, thank you so much for posting this information. My brain-fog is beginning to clear by reading the truth.

    I found that the closer I got to FFCHS - the more depressed and confused I got. Given that many of them quote Duncan as some sort of genius - I can now see why it all seemed so odd to me - but at the time I was vulnerable and looking desperately for answers.

    ReplyDelete