Thursday, April 10, 2014

Was Washington Shooter Aaron Alexis an FFCHS ‘Success’?

by Anthony Forwood


My last blog was a repost of an older article by a man named BobS about FFCHS leader Derrick Robinson, and it was a revelation to me to find out that Robinson and other FFCHS board members had been in communication with purported Washington Naval Yard shooter Aaron Alexis just two weeks before he went on his suicidal rampage. This being news to me (but obviously not to their 2,000+ members who received the newsletter about it but have said very little about this connection in public), I decided to research the matter a little further. Here are some things that I’ve found out along the way. Some of them may not mean anything, while some obviously do:

1) Source quote: “Early on when the story first broke, the Washington Navy Yard shooter was identified as Navy Chief Petty Officer Rollie Chance. CBS and NBC both reported that Rollie Chance was the suspect and that he was booked at 1:00 PM EDT on Monday the 16th of September. Later NBC News political director Chuck Todd tweeted: “NBC News: we are now NOT reporting name of shooter; retracting the original report and deleting all tweets that mentioned Rollie Chance.” It was interesting to note that even though Aaron Alexis was killed and then crowned the lone gunman in this case, Rollie Chance’s identification was found at the scene.” [1]

2) The same source as above also claims that the shooting was published a day early on a Canadian news website (The Daily Courier). [1]

3) On December 4, 2013, a Freedom of Information request was sent to the FBI, requesting any records referencing the Freedom from Covert Harassment and Surveillance (FFCHS) organization in regards to the Washington shooting investigation. In response, the FBI rejected the request, stating that the records were “exempt from disclosure”. As the person filing the request has noted, and which can be reasonably deduced, this sort of response indicates that there is in fact information on FFCHS that is being withheld by the FBI. [2]

4) Source quote: “When the Aaron Alexis story broke, some TIs contacted FFCHS to advise they knew him from FFCHS programs, confirmed FFCHS board member, Timothy White.” [3] This clearly indicates that Aaron Alexis was more involved with FFCHS than just sending a few emails seeking help in the last few weeks before he snapped. He attended FFCHS gatherings before he ever contacted the board members. Why would he contact the board members if he was already involved with FFCHS members in his area, and would have realized that FFCHS offers no real solutions beyond the suggestion to wear a tinfoil hat? Perhaps there was something more to Alexis’ contact?

5) Aaron Alexis isn’t the first person to go on a suicidal shooting spree after having been in contact with FFCHS. A man named John Turner in Florida apparently bought a gun and shot his wife, a neighbor, and then himself after having been in contact with FFCHS board members. FFCHS claims that he was targeted more heavily for having talked to them. [3] Apparently, even their board members admit that getting involved with FFCHS is VERY dangerous for TIs!

6) Although he doesn’t have any apparent legal restrictions hanging over him about discussing the Aaron Alexis affair, Derrick Robinson refuses to reveal any information that would legitimize the claim that he was in contact with Alexis at all, such as by providing the names of the FBI agents who purportedly talked to him, or the case number for the investigation. This can only mean one of two things: that he’s more involved in this than he’s letting on, or that he’s making it all up. [4]

7) Here are the emails that were purportedly exchanged between Aaron Alexis and Derrick Robinson. Keep in mind that Alexis was already involved in FFCHS programs at this point, according to FFCHS board member Timothy White. Given this fact, the communications don’t sound real, since Alexis suggests in his emails that he only recently discovered FFCHS. Also, BobS’s article that I reposted the other day reveals that FFCHS board members had been exchanging emails with Alexis even before Derrick Robinson got involved, which makes the following exchange equally suspicious:

On Sunday, September 1st, 2013 at 10:31 a.m. Pacific Standard Time, Mr. Aaron Alexis (through his gMail account) wrote to Mr. Derrick Robinson:


Hello,
My name is Aaron. I am ex-navy, and have been working as a contractor for the DoD (Editor’s Note: Department of Defense). I have recently come under attack after blowing up at Norfolk airport in Virginia.

The first attack started coming when I was on assignment in Rhode Island. I was hearing what I though [sic] was people next door telling lies about me. In truth I didn't know that I was under attack and thought I could escape what I was experiencing, by leaving the hotel I was in. It wasn't until it almost cost me my job that I realized that one, I wasn't crazy, and that two that I had to figure out what was going on.

I am glad I found this site, however I need assistance because, I have not allowed them to scare me off my job, but I fear the constant bombardment from the ELF (Editor’s Note: Extremely Low Frequency) weapon is starting to take it's toll on my body. I am currently in DC now near the pentagon. I think I know the specific group in the military that is responsible for developing and assisting the military with [sic].

Any assistance you can give me and at the same time what ever info I can give you on what I know please contact me ASAP.
Aaron Alexis

__________
On Sunday, September 1st, 2013 at 10:45 a.m. PST, Mr. Derrick Robinson wrote back to Mr. Aaron Alexis:


Hi Aaron,

Thanks for writing to us. We are very familiar with government harassment using covert technologies. Feel free to join our efforts to gain freedom from the matrix.
This is a national, as well as international effort. Many are finding us because governments often are abusive and usually do not regulate themselves.

Call or write me anytime for more information about how you can become involved.

Peace & Liberty,
Derrick Robinson, President
Freedom From Covert Harassment and Surveillance
www.freedomfchs.com
[Mr. Robinson’s e-mail address]
[Mr. Robinson’s phone number]

__________
On Sunday, September 1st, 2013 at 11:24 a.m. PST, Mr. Aaron Alexis wrote back to Mr. Derrick Robinson:

Derrick,
I have what I believe to be the locations for where they've been developing these weapons for decades. The ELF weapons are part of the weapons systems of most of the modern vessels fielded by the Navy. I want to become part of this effort mostly for self preservation.
The voices they've induced into my head are tiresome. However If [sic] I can figure out how to keep them from disturbing my sleep cycles I would be most interested to find out.
Aaron Alexis

__________
On Sunday, September 1st, 2013 at 11:33 a.m. PST, Mr. Derrick Robinson wrote back to Mr. Aaron Alexis:

Hi Aaron.

May I ask what kind of work you do? And yes these are mostly ELF weapons. Do you have access to any of the technologies being used against us?

We are also seeking ways to protect ourselves from the electromagetic (Editor’s Note: ElectroMagnetic/electromagnetic was intended) attacks. Sound [sic] like you would be a good addition to our technical team which is researching the devices and how they can be applied.

There is also a good support network in the DC area. I will connect you to them if you'd like.
Call when you can.
Derrick
[Mr. Robinson’s phone number]

__________
On Sunday, September 1st, 2013 at 11:38 & 36 seconds a.m. PST, Mr. Aaron Alexis wrote back to Mr. Derrick Robinson:
Message-ID: <CAOFAnf6v8dFMZWvjW1CUAvLdX5S7yb5c+
9Tr07rqgy5b9xPRPw@mail.gmail.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it >
Subject: Re: Need assistance on dealing with the direct energy attacks!!


I don't have direct access to the equipment, how ever I do have knowledge of where some of the attacks might be coming from. I don't want to call you from my phone, they record everything I've been saying. And because I'm under the employ of the DoD I don't want to risk getting you or my self in trouble. If you can send me info on who to get in touch with, like addresses, I think would be better.
Aaron

[At this point, Derrick Robinson suggested that they communicate through Instant Messaging, but Alexis never responded back.] [5]

Note the time stamps on these emails. Derrick Robinson responded within fifteen minutes of Alexis’ first email, and the entire exchange took place in just over an hour. In spite of the fact that Derrick Robinson claims to get hundreds of these sorts of emails a day, it seems strange that he would be so ready to respond so quickly to anyone with such a blow-off of a response. Either you care enough to put in the time to properly deal with a client, or you show your true lack of concern and immediately blow them off with a form-letter response. Derrick Robinson chose to just blow Alexis off with his first email. When Alexis emailed back and mentioned he knew where the technology was being developed, Derrick Robinson was apparently only interested in gleaning information (or perhaps even the tech itself) from Alexis, and didn’t even acknowledge Alexis’ desire for a means to end his suffering. Derrick Robinson was interested in using Alexis, not helping him. The words are very clear.

Derrick Robinson gave Alexis a form-letter kind of response, and offered absolutely NO suggestions to help Alexis other than to “call or write me anytime for more information about how you can become involved.” Wow. Wasn’t Alexis desperate enough for Derrick Robinson to care about?

Here’s a thought that begins to seem less crazy the more I research this and consider it in terms of what I understand about psyop methods and tactics… The Washington shooting was part of an elaborate psyop, serving its part to promote the TI community through the MSM as filled with dangerously unbalanced people who could snap at any provocation. The inclusion of FFCHS into the story serves to advertise them as the good guys who are just trying to help TIs, no matter how ineffectual they’ve proven themselves to be over the years. Although the fact that FFCHS failed miserably to help Alexis might turn some people away from them, they know that those would just be the more intelligent people that FFCHS has no real use for and wish to avoid anyway. They want the most gullible and paranoid out there to come seeking the sort of help that FFCHS doesn’t even really have to give. So, what evidence exists that Aaron Alexis was indeed the shooter, or that there were even any real victims? Is there any video footage to prove that the shooting actually took place? I haven’t really investigated the Alexis story at this point, so I don’t know, but if there are any of the now-familiar signs that another hoax was played out on the public, then we have reason to wonder about FFCHS’s complicity. Further questions that arise center around the legitimacy of these communications. Are they in fact legitimate, or did FFCHS make this all up and use their secret connections within the government to manipulate the shooting story to give FFCHS some ‘bad’ publicity among MSMers that it’s an organization that entertains the ravings of lunatics, while providing ‘good’ publicity in the alternative community where the lunatic fringe naturally gravitates to (and which the TI community is only one part of), thereby drawing in more prospects for recruitment into Derrick Robinson’s little lunatic cult?

8) It should also be noted how Derrick Robinson publicly responded to the Alexis story after he became involved. He has shown absolutely NO concern over the tragedy, and instead has been happily focused on the publicity that it’s given his organization. [6]

I’d like to point out here as well that in just one day of searching out information on FFCHS’s involvement in this Aaron Alexis incident, I’ve come across a large number of other people who have deep suspicions about Derrick Robinson that I had never realized was so widespread. Apparently, he’s been angering people with his ineffective leadership of that organization since he first started it, all the while feeding off of the donations that seem to be the only ‘legitimate’ purpose for its existence, beyond my own claims that their purpose is to destroy the credibility of the entire TI community by entertaining every wackjob and fake who comes along with the idea that they’re being targeted with scientifically unrealistic technologies, and having them promote their wacky (and totally unproven) beliefs publicly while claiming to be TIs.

[More to come…]

* * *

References:

[1] “Away Team: The Cosmic Suicide Trope” – Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis
http://www.groundzeromedia.org/away-team-the-cosmic-suicide-trope/

[2] “DC Navy Yard Shooter Aaron Alexis investigation” – Muckrock
https://www.muckrock.com/foi/united-states-of-america-10/dc-navy-yard-shooter-aaron-alexis-investigation-9441/

[3] “Exclusive: Aaron Alexis Pre-Navy Yard Tragedy Letter Released” – Conspiracy Theories
http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2013/10/exclusive-aaron-alexis-pre-navy-yard-tragedy-letter-released-2455450.html

[4] “Secret DARPA Mind Control Project Revealed: Leaked Document”
 http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/214-paranormal-conspiracy/67115596/776227755

[5] “Washington shooter Aaron Alexis bad White TV"
http://whitetv.se/mind-control-mk-ultra/705-washington-shootern-aaron-alexis-bad-white-tvs-samarbetspartner-ffchs-om-hjaelp-mot-mind-control.html

[6] “'My ELF Weapon': More Proof Navy Yard Shooter Targeted with Mind Control Weapons”
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=250856.5;wap2



5 comments:

  1. Your summary paragraph is excellent. I very long ago got initially involved with FFCHS, but only on a casual basis. Shortly thereafter, I noted the ineffectualness and total absence of pertinent information from them. I have since steered clear of them over a period of several years, with only occasionally a shot fired across Derrick's bows warning him about becoming involved with Farrakhan and also about one of his newsletter posts about taking on the South African police. Having had extensive experience working in Africa, I am quite familiar with some of the goings-on in SA, such as the white genocide that is taking place and has been totally ignored by the MSM. I never participate in FFCHS activities. I avoid conference calls like the plague. I have a strong sense of self-preservation, and I may be a TI fish out here swimming in the blue, but I am not easily hooked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My brother Apocalypto, I couldn't have stated this any better. After some (for a lack of better words) fishy encounters and interaction on the conference calls I had to back up from that organization. I was literally scripted on the calls, could not believe it. If this organization is not a govt front to setup TI's further then they definitely have been infiltrated with perps. Either way, I now avoid them like the plague and caution an REAL TI's to do the same. I would like to work with the real TI's so feel free to contact me.

      Delete
    2. You didn't leave any way to contact you. Since I want these comments to only reflect the article, this isn't the place to do that.

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much.

    I have another article to post on this that puts it all into clearer perspective.

    ReplyDelete