Tuesday, August 12, 2014

An Interesting Conversation With Robert Duncan


This took place after I posted a link to my last blog in a facebook group (Targeted Individuals of EH) that I had been added to last week without being asked. Apparently, Robert Duncan was a member as well, and he initiated the ‘conversation’ below. You will see a side of him here that he probably doesn’t show in a more public arena, since it is filled with many prep tactics that are commonly used in an attempt to disrupt or unfairly paint a person with the character that they themselves display. I’ve bolded most of the attacks against my character in order to show how cruel he is towards anyone who opposes his unverified claims. Compare his responses to my own.


Anthony Forwood
August 8 at 2:47pm
http://exposinginfragard.blogspot.ca/2014/08/the-real-duncan-ofinioan-super-soldier.html

Exposing the Truth: The Real Duncan O’Finioan – Super Soldier or Compulsive Liar?

exposinginfragard.blogspot.com


Robert Duncan
That sure is an appropriately creepy picture of you on your facebook page. Why are you hiding your face? I see you are still up to your old games. Spreading hate where ever you appear on the internet and dividing groups with your slanted and twisted views on the world. I am amazed that you still find suckers on FB to be on your gossip lists. I hope those people can see that what you do for free is what government agents get paid to do.
August 9 at 11:44am


Anthony Forwood
Hey asshole! How about legitimizing yourself by giving us some evidence that you actually went to Harvard???

And there are NO pics of me anywhere online.
August 10 at 2:48pm


Anthony Forwood
I saw you on Ventura's propaganda show.... You look and act absolutely WEIRD. You look like you're under hypnosis. You never blink, and your eyes are glued to Ventura like you're totally oblivious to your surroundings. And for all the time he put in to interview you and put you in the limelight, what did you reveal? NOTHING. You just promoted the same BS claims about yourself. PROVE WHO YOU ARE!!!
August 10 at 2:51pm


Robert Duncan
Still pointing fingers and focusing on people. Tell us about yourself stranger. Are you a real TI? Tell us your experiences other than disrupting groups and conversations. Let's talk science and about your situation. No, I get it. You hide in the dark crevices to do free government psychological warfare on fellow TIs.
August 10 at 2:51pm


Anthony Forwood
I spread the truth.... Unlike your crap.
August 10 at 2:52pm


Robert Duncan
Seriously Anothony, you talk like an idiot. You were not there for the 3hr taping. I have no control of the final product of what Jesse's team decided for the release. Quit being a paranoid fool full of false assumptions.
August 10 at 2:53pm


Anthony Forwood
And why do you support that dick-head liar Bobby Joe Fannin? I always suspected that he and you were on the same disinfo team. And sure enough, both of you, as well as a few other disinfo agents I've been exposing, like Derrick Robinson, were all featured guests at some 'Super-Soldier Summit'. Are you claiming to be a super-soldier too now???
August 10 at 2:53pm


Anthony Forwood
Tell us about YOU, Mr. High-Profile disinfo agent.
August 10 at 2:54pm


Robert Duncan
I don't know who Bobby Joe is. I have known you for 5 years and you are just a psychologically disturbed person who won't seek help. You take your hatred to the internet with false accusations of people. Point the finger at yourself.
August 10 at 2:55pm


Robert Duncan
Do these confrontations make you feel better somehow. Please explain why you are not helping TIs?
August 10 at 2:56pm


Robert Duncan
Anthony, do you think I seek to be high profile? Aren't you making assumptions again? Most TIs say that I am not doing enough to speak out, but then I have to deal with people like you. I simply ask, why don't you create a group like Derek or others have done. Why don't you become "high profile". What's wrong? What social skills do you lack to communicate with the public and relate to people on a personal level?
August 10 at 3:00pm


Robert Duncan
Just calling someone a disinfo agent sounds paranoid. Why don't you talk specifics about my writings, the science and psychology of mind control rather than name calling?
August 10 at 3:01pm


Anthony Forwood
http://anthonyforwoodvsrobertduncan.blogspot.ca/

Anthony Forwood vs. Robert Duncan
anthonyforwoodvsrobertduncan.blogspot.com

August 10 at 3:02pm


Anthony Forwood
Direct all your comments to me at the above link.
August 10 at 3:02pm


Robert Duncan
Who is Anthony Forward and why does he harass people and been kicked off of every forum he has joined? Is everyone a disinfo agent or does he have a socialization issue with society? He likes the discussion to be public but he won't show a picture of himself. Anthony, why are you so secretive about your appearance and life? Might someone like you, come along and try to do what you do to other people? Pretty creepy.
August 10 at 3:06pm


Anthony Forwood
Ventura didn't seem to believe you either.
August 10 at 3:10pm


Anthony Forwood
ashjwliepkf;elknmvfe;klm
August 10 at 3:10pm


Anthony Forwood
ek;lvfero;ivgfu[eopgf[ev ;dklvm'[eoip
August 10 at 3:10pm


Robert Duncan
Anthony, why don't you share with us what you think is going on? Maybe that would be useful. You never figured it out. Some rats cannot get through the maze to find the cheese.
August 10 at 3:10pm


Anthony Forwood
wiefj[39r8=-39028rb 43o[ 3opir3[90fi dl;
August 10 at 3:10pm


Anthony Forwood
\\epofue908r3-90ruif e[ 9034igfe[ ovf iopjadklnsx;qe8u-[390irf \\]
August 10 at 3:11pm


Anthony Forwood
wlfj3908fr[welkcm[esdiof83=098r dv;klvl;dlkvmd,.jveotr8e[iofjvd,.
August 10 at 3:11pm ·


Anthony Forwood
Is that more your style. GIBBERISH?
August 10 at 3:11pm


Robert Duncan
I thought it was encryption. Just kidding. I'm glad you lost it. It shows you have emotions. I was wondering if you were human.
August 10 at 3:13pm


Robert Duncan
Anthony, you are approaching this wrong. You want to bully someone into spending a year educating you on a technology that you don't believe exists. No one is going to spend that time on you. This is a personal journey that tests your mind. You are asking the wrong questions about the technology.
August 10 at 3:25pm


Anthony Forwood
For all your claims that I came looking to pester you, anyone who looks above can see that YOU came here to pester ME.


Obviously, YOU need psychological help, just like your merry band of FFCHS members. I can give you the name of a good psychiatrist that lives down your way, if you'd like. He'll help you to deal with your problems.
August 10 at 5:39pm


Anthony Forwood
Do you talk to all TIs that way. Robert Duncan? Do you always belittle TIs and tell them that THEY need help, when YOU are the one going public on TV and radio with all your talk about mind-control technologies that you have never shown any evidence that you would know anything about them?
August 10 at 5:41pm


Robert Duncan
OK. I believe that maybe you are a target of mind control but they have scrambled your mind and you are not useful for the movement. You are the professional hacker. How do I make sure we have no friends in common and you never show up in my FB feeds? Thanks for your hacking knowledge troll.
August 10 at 5:41pm


Anthony Forwood
Just prove that you went to Harvard. Let's just start with that first. It should be quite simple for you to do, and wouldn't put you in any danger if anything else you claim is true. How about it?
August 10 at 5:42pm


Anthony Forwood
No mind-control here. Just relentless targeting for speaking the truth about what's going on.
August 10 at 5:43pm


Anthony Forwood
Tsk tsk tsk... Such cruel words to someone you think is a target of the technology YOU claim to have created. Where is your sympathy, DOCTOR?
August 10 at 5:44pm


Robert Duncan
You are a creep. This is why they pass stalking laws from weirdos that focus on "high profile" people. Tell me about yourself and develop a relationship so that trust is built. Are you that f--k up that you don't know how to do that.
August 10 at 5:44pm


Anthony Forwood
Just prove to all your doubters that you went to Harvard. If you can do that, I might just believe you.
August 10 at 5:45pm


Robert Duncan
I told Jesse V. that I had worked on aspects of it. You are a moron if you think one person invented this system.
August 10 at 5:45pm


Anthony Forwood
All these accusations you make of me require evidence. By your own standards. You're a hypocrite, like all the people you associate with.
August 10 at 5:46pm


Robert Duncan
You get your reality from unreliable sources. Let's talk about your psychic abilities.
August 10 at 5:46pm


Robert Duncan
I want proof that you are a mystical psychic. Give me a stock tip.
August 10 at 5:47pm


Anthony Forwood
Prove you went to Harvard. Show us a scanned diploma. Give us the dates that you attended, the courses you took, the names of your professors....
August 10 at 5:47pm · Like


Anthony Forwood
What's the matter? Cat got your tongue???
August 10 at 5:48pm · Like


Robert Duncan
I've given too much information about myself. What will you do if I expose myself to an insane person from Canada. Will you subpoena like other TIs threaten. I will just testify that you are crazy. Don't try that strategy.
August 10 at 5:49pm


Anthony Forwood
http://exposinginfragard.blogspot.ca/.../a-comparison-of...

Exposing the Truth: A Comparison of Robert Duncan to Other Known Disinfo Artists in the Past

exposinginfragard.blogspot.com

August 10 at 5:50pm


Anthony Forwood
http://exposinginfragard.blogspot.ca/.../threats-taunts...

Exposing the Truth: Threats, Taunts, and Harassing Emails From Robert Duncan

exposinginfragard.blogspot.com

August 10 at 5:50pm


Anthony Forwood
http://exposinginfragard.blogspot.ca/.../disinformation...

Exposing the Truth: Disinformation Tactics: The Methods Used To Keep You In The Dark

exposinginfragard.blogspot.com

August 10 at 5:50pm


Robert Duncan
And you don't think that by pissing off "whistle blowers" that maybe you are hurting everyone else who gets tortured longer?
August 10 at 5:51pm


Anthony Forwood
Is this guy a friend of yours? The connections are getting close...

http://exposinginfragard.blogspot.ca/.../the-case-against...

Exposing the Truth: The Case Against Michael Aquino – Satanic Pedophile

exposinginfragard.blogspot.com

August 10 at 5:51pm


Anthony Forwood
Just prove you went to Harvard, DOCTOR.
August 10 at 5:52pm


Anthony Forwood
I can't be hurting people by turning them away from the perps who feed off their fear.
August 10 at 5:52pm


Robert Duncan
I have 4 degrees and have studied at many universities. Where did you go to school?
August 10 at 5:53pm


Anthony Forwood
And why are you so concerned about me anyway? Are you worried that I'm actually destroying the program you and FFCHS and all those other perps are involved in? Even Michael Aquino is rattled by my efforts, just like YOU are.
August 10 at 5:54pm


Anthony Forwood
PROVE IT. SCAN THEM AND POST THEM.
August 10 at 5:54pm


Robert Duncan
I just am psychoanalyzing someone who has gone over the edge and talk them back to reality.
August 10 at 5:54pm


Robert Duncan
So have you thought of killing the people whom you think are perping you?
August 10 at 5:55pm


Robert Duncan
This is an important question Anthony. Be honest.
August 10 at 5:58pm


Anthony Forwood
Robert Duncan 3:00pm Aug 10
Anthony, do you think I seek to be high profile? Aren't you making assumptions again?”


Obviously you DO. Why else would you write your books, do interview after interview, go on TV and push your lies, etc.???? EXPLAIN.
21 hrs


Anthony Forwood
I simply write what I learn about in my research as I weed out the liars and fakes who distort the truth in order to destroy the integrity of real TIs, so that we all look delusional. And that's exactly what you try to make ME out to be, so you're only proving me right with all your mouthy talk. Everyone is watching you now, and seeing things more the way I do. They continually come and thank me for pointing these things out about you and your associates, and fill me in with their own bad experiences with you people.
21 hrs


Anthony Forwood
PROVE THAT YOU WENT TO HARVARD. You didn't, and that's why you can't.. You are a LIAR. Everybody is starting to see that now.
21 hrs


Robert Duncan
I hate to do interviews. I hate being "high profile" because of scum like you. Interviews are stressful. I do it because I believe it is right. I turn down many interviews because I don't have the time and motivation to do them. I know I will just get hate mail from you and a couple others. That demotivates me. You succeeded at that. What if you are wrong about everything Anthony? How could you undo all the damage that you have done by your misconceptions to help the TIs? I offer my experience and understanding in books. Take it or leave it. Why don't you say something that people want to hear to help their understanding. Why do so many people believe you are just an internet troll?
21 hrs


Robert Duncan
Anthony, we have had this looping repetitive discussion. Why don't you tell us a little about your self. Develop a personal relationship of mutual trust. You won't. Why? You are worried that a troll like yourself might stalk you.
21 hrs


Anthony Forwood
Really? Look at your own repetitive posts that just attack ME instead of providing the proof that you are who/what you say you are. PROVE THAT YOU WENT TO HARVARD.
21 hrs


Robert Duncan
You sound like that one woman who posted on Jesse Ventura's website that I don't have an engineering degree from an Ivy League. Her facebook link has disappeared.
21 hrs


Anthony Forwood
I don't trust you any more than I trust my perps. Are you THAT stupid, 'DOCTOR'???
21 hrs


Robert Duncan
Why is this about me Anthony. I'm trying to help you be human and empathize. Do you know what empathy is?
21 hrs


Robert Duncan
While this unintelligent batter may make you feel better. Do you have an intelligent point to make about something you have heard me say or read in my books that you would like to debate. Small minds focus on people.
21 hrs


Robert Duncan
I am beginning to believe you didn't finish high school.
21 hrs


Anthony Forwood
Robert Duncan 3:01pm Aug 10
Just calling someone a disinfo agent sounds paranoid. Why don't you talk specifics about my writings, the science and psychology of mind control rather than name calling?”


I DID try asking you, several years ago, and you blew me off, as one of my articles about you shows. I'm asking you again to prove that you are who and what you claim to be, and you respond in the same way. It should be VERY EASY for you to prove that you went to Harvard, but you apparently can't, so until you DO, asking about your claims re the technology is pointless.
19 hrs


Anthony Forwood
http://exposinginfragard.blogspot.ca/.../dissecting...

Exposing the Truth: Dissecting the Claims of Robert Duncan

exposinginfragard.blogspot.com

19 hrs


Robert Duncan
Anthony, you won't even prove that you are a TI. You won't tell me your symptoms. I am just assuming that you might be but you have been driven to paranoid schizophrenia by the system. Your focus on me is creepy to say the least and you want more information about some random guy in your life. I would be an idiot if I gave you my resume. Let me see yours.
19 hrs


Anthony Forwood
If you want to learn more about me, contact my perp family members. I'm sure they'll tell you the sort of things you want to hear:

Garry Forwood (brother) forwood@telus.net

Gail Kerr (sister) (on facebook)

Robin Forwood (brother) (on facebook)

Candy Knutsen (sister) (on facebook)

Cheryl McMullen (sister) (on facebook)

Also try contacting the RCMP, CSIS, and the Vancouver Police Dept.

I have nothing to hide. I just don't have the time to deal with your anal perp attitude. So go ahead, 'DOCTOR', dig up all the dirt you can, if that will satisfy your perp mind. I'm quite curious about the sort of shit they spread to others about me... if they have the balls to say anything at all at this point. Maybe they even have a picture of me that you can masturbate over.
19 hrs


Robert Duncan
I see you have gone too far over the edge. I can't help you and you don't seem to be helping anyone else other than furthering their delusions that were intentionally induced.
19 hrs


Robert Duncan
You seem to think that anyone gives a crap about you. Paranoia. You bring this attention onto yourself by attacking other people's character. Sounds like an addiction you have.
19 hrs


Robert Duncan
I doubt there is anything interesting about your life. I'm not going to contact your family. They are not perps. They are just like the rest of us. Sick of your shit.
19 hrs


Anthony Forwood
For every one response I make here, I get three or four abusive ones back from you. Keep it up, asshole. People will see all of this.
19 hrs


Anthony Forwood
Robert Duncan 3:25pm Aug 10
Anthony, you are approaching this wrong. You want to bully someone into spending a year educating you on a technology that you don't believe exists. No one is going to spend that time on you. This is a personal journey that tests your mind. You are asking the wrong questions about the technology.”


You came here onto this thread to harass ME. I didn't say anything in the OP about you that wasn't true. Otherwise, stick to that and try to clear it up. Or piss off.
19 hrs


Anthony Forwood
Robert Duncan 5:41pm Aug 10
OK. I believe that maybe you are a target of mind control but they have scrambled your mind and you are not useful for the movement. You are the professional hacker. How do I make sure we have no friends in common and you never show up in my FB feeds? Thanks for your hacking knowledge troll.”

TRY BLOCKING ME.
19 hrs


Anthony Forwood
https://www.facebook.com/robin.forwood?fref=ts

Robin Forwood

Studied at BCITLives in Richmond, British ColumbiaFrom Richmond, British Columbia

19 hrs


Anthony Forwood
https://www.facebook.com/gforwood?fref=ts

Garry Forwood

Worked at Retired Racehorse Project

19 hrs


Robert Duncan
They don't know our history and how you manipulated what the reader sees. The way that you invoke others to hate you due to your mental distress causes logical emotional reactions to you. Are you that stupid that you can't see how you do this to people? I think some, you, would do better in a mental hospital for a while for treatment. You might be both mentally ill and a TI. You need professional help which I'm sure you won't seek by yourself. You've sabotaged all your social support groups. That is a sign of paranoia that can be induced by the weapon. Study the shielding and medications and try some things. Your family like others gave up on you due to your malicious attitude. Make sense? Seek help!
19 hrs


Robert Duncan
Why are you posting about your family. Hope a troll like you destroys their mental health? Post a picture of yourself for starters.
19 hrs


Robert Duncan
Your self destruct mode might lead you to drug addiction which will kill off the Serotonin feel good cells in your brain which will further the hell you live in and transfer to the rest of society.
19 hrs


Robert Duncan
I've been conversing with you for years without any useful information exchanges other than name calling. I used to believe that 99% of the human race was good but perhaps a few misguided. I honestly think that you may have been born in that 1% that hates humanity, all of it, a type of unfortunate genetic mutation.
19 hrs


Anthony Forwood
Robert Duncan 5:55pm Aug 10
So have you thought of killing the people your think are perping


Where the fuck is YOUR mind at???
18 hrs


Anthony Forwood
What are you suggesting???
18 hrs


Anthony Forwood
Do you ask this of all TIs???
18 hrs


Anthony Forwood
Are you looking for people who are about to snap, just like Aaron Alexis did after he purportedly contacted FFCHS????
18 hrs


Anthony Forwood
That fits EXACTLY what I believe all of you people connected to that cult group are doing....
18 hrs


Robert Duncan
I just need to know if I need to call your local law enforcement if you are thinking of harming me or your other enemies from your delusions of persecution.
18 hrs


Robert Duncan
I know that I am not a perp. You however behave exactly like one.
18 hrs


Robert Duncan
Does this back and forth make you feel good?
18 hrs · Like


Robert Duncan
It appears that you are addicted to strife and confrontation. Have you worked on a hobby like painting in a while?
18 hrs


Anthony Forwood
Robert Duncan 2:30pm Aug 11
I hate to do interviews. I hate being "high profile" because of scum like you. Interviews are stressful. I do it because I believe it is right. I turn down many interviews because I don't have the time and motivation to do them. I know I will just get hate mail from you and a couple others. That demotivates me. You succeeded at that. What if you are wrong about everything Anthony? How could you undo all the damage that you have done by your misconceptions to help the TIs? I offer my experience and understanding in books. Take it or leave it. Why don't you say something that people want to hear to help their understanding. Why do so many people believe you are just an internet troll?”


I'm trying to validate your credibility. So prove that you went to even ONE university. Why can't you do that? I don't want to INTERVIEW you. I don't see the point. I just want to see some evidence that you are who and what you claim to be. WHY IS THAT SO HARD, 'DOCTOR'?????
18 hrs


Anthony Forwood
Scan and post a diploma.
18 hrs


Robert Duncan
Are you a real human? You behave like Nana Faye and just appear to add noise to the signal. She had me going for a few days in this way. Complete waste of time. Tell you what, I will post one of my 5 degrees, which includes honors from prep school, if you will post one of yours from college.
18 hrs


Anthony Forwood
Robert Duncan 2:37pm Aug 11
While this unintelligent batter may make you feel better. Do you have an intelligent point to make about something you have heard me say or read in my books that you would like to debate. Small minds focus on people.”


You came here pestering ME. What for? Why are you acting like a perp in front of everyone in this group?
18 hrs


Robert Duncan
Seriously, say something intelligent that a human would.
17 hrs


Anthony Forwood
Robert Duncan 4:28pm Aug 11
Anthony, you won't even prove that you are a TI. You won't tell me your symptoms. I am just assuming that you might be but you have been driven to paranoid schizophrenia by the system. Your focus on me is creepy to say the least and you want more information about some random guy in your life. I would be an idiot if I gave you my resume. Let me see yours.”


Why do you come to this thread seeking my attention? You need to really look in the mirror and recognize that you are doing what you accuse ME of. Displacing your own faults and errors on others.
17 hrs


Robert Duncan
Look at this. We are back in grade school. Show me yours and I'll show you mine. You have that "skill" to degrade all adult conversation.
17 hrs


Robert Duncan
I just made a deal with you. Show me your picture and diploma and I will take out one of mine from the glass, scan it in, and give it to you for all to see.
17 hrs


Robert Duncan
I know how the delusional mind works. I scan it in and send it to you. You will say that I photoshoped it. Do you understand why this wastes more time? You will never believe except in your lost reality of what is and not true.
17 hrs


Tammy Avery
Wow! This is beyond creepy. I'm so sorry you're having to deal with things such as this. I respect you, Dr. Duncan, and all you have done for the TI community. Thank you.
17 hrs


Robert Duncan
Thanks Tammy. He is just one of many trolls I have to deal with. I just wish I could understand his motives for his behavior.
17 hrs


Tammy Avery
You're very welcome. Sometimes it's very difficult to understand people's behavior and motives behind certain things. He's definitely hell bent on discrediting you.
17 hrs


Robert Duncan
He stalks anyone he sees on TV. It is an addiction for him.
17 hrs


Tammy Avery
He should seek help then. He has a problem. Have a good night, Dr. Duncan. We should talk sometime.
17 hrs


Robert Duncan
I made him a deal to silence him. If he posts his picture and his diploma I will post one of mine. I know which one I will break the glass out of too. It will silence a couple trolls who claim I don't have an Ivy League Engineering degree and it is in Latin.
17 hrs


Tammy Avery
Very impressive. And, you have absolutely nothing to prove to anyone. He is definitely not worth breaking the glass for.
17 hrs


Anthony Forwood
Tammy, don't be a fool. He came here attacking my character, while I only question his claims that he should be able to at least validate to some degree, rather than to expect people like you and me to just take his word for what he claims. Do you know anything about psyops and disinformation?
15 hrs


Anthony Forwood
Tammy, are you so naïve as to believe what you're told without question?
15 hrs


Anthony Forwood
There's nothing I'm saying or doing that's creepy. But look at how Robert Duncan acts, with name calling, allegations of mental illness, being a hacker, etc., with absolutely no supporting evidence to back him up. I, on the other hand, have a blog filled with evidence that he and certain others he associates with are government agents bent on discrediting real TIs by encouraging false beliefs and wacky claims that will surely turn away anyone who could really stop this targeting.
15 hrs


Robert Duncan
Anthony, people who don't have the education rely on "experts" for their world view. Why do you fall into this naive category and not understand the model of reality presented before you. So I prove to you my degrees, how does your world model change? You simply will say I'm a perp that is well educated. Do you see your logical fallacies that put you in your mental traps? You have no escape from your paranoid fantasy.
15 hrs


Robert Duncan
Let's go with your fantasy. Who is your hero, your savior, and might stop this for you? Name names.
15 hrs


Robert Duncan
You did this to yourself by going down the wrong rabbit hole and not admitting your mistakes.
15 hrs


Anthony Forwood
Tammy, I see that you've been directed to FFCHS by another person in another thread. I advise you that that group is a government front group that is run by another government perp named Derrick Robinson. You really need to be careful with who you turn to for help. Robert Duncan, Derrick Robinson, Julianne McKinney, Max Williams, Timothy White all claim to be government whistleblowers, but there is apparently no government body that they ever went in front of to blow the whistle, so they aren't legitimate in that claim. Also, most or all claim to have once worked for the government, and yet show nothing to validate that. Also, in the case of Robert Duncan, if he had been privy to any sort of secrets at all, he would have been made to sign a secrecy oath that brought a lengthy prison sentence if he broke it, which he claims (by whistleblowing) to have done, and yet he walks free, still talking his talk. Why do you think that is?
15 hrs


Anthony Forwood
Still attacking my character, 'DOCTOR'??? How empathetic.
15 hrs


Anthony Forwood
How many names do you go by, Tammy?? Tammy Avery, Tammy Cilley, Tammy Farrugia, Tammy Vasquez.... WOW! Why such deception?
15 hrs


Robert Duncan
Anthony, I went to 23 Congressmen and representatives of the senate judiciary committee and intelligence committee. They don't care. Get over it. You don't make a good representative of the TI community. Get over it. You just screw up the image of the group. It is why companies won't hire you for work.
15 hrs


Robert Duncan
I think your last comment shows people how paranoid and out of touch you are. I assume you accuse her because you have done these immoral things.
15 hrs


Robert Duncan
Have you ever helped people in your life Anthony? Ever work at a soup kitchen or done something selfless rather than whining for others to save your life from your self created hell?
15 hrs


Tammy Avery
"Tammy Avery" is my married name and "Tammy Cilley" is my maiden name. Used for High School friends to find me on FB, that is all. Now, I am done with this conversation. Have a good night.
15 hrs


Robert Duncan
Crap! Tammy, don't give this troll more information to stalk you.
15 hrs


Tammy Avery
He saw the information on my FB page. I wasn't giving him anything other than "married" and "maiden" -which any fool could figure out.
15 hrs


Robert Duncan
I sure hope this a-hole doesn't start spreading rumors about you out of hate. He is FULL of hate and delusions. He is dangerous.
14 hrs


Tammy Avery
\Let him spread. My true friends know the truth. I am a TI who would like to be released. I want my life back. Is that too much to ask?
14 hrs


Robert Duncan
No, it is not Tammy. But with wild cards like Anthony, there will be no unification with a common message to be heard. He is a boil on our public face. I am trying to talk him down from his delusions and divisiveness.
14 hrs



3 comments:

  1. After having posted the above, I decided that I should add some further insights into what I think Robert Duncan was attempting to do. The abuse he showed towards me in the above exchange and his mention of Nana Faye in particular reminded me of the person who hides behind the name of ‘Will Litigate’ on facebook (also known as ‘OSI Informers’), who I think I’ve written a few words about elsewhere on this blog. Other TIs have told me that he regularly uses his online conference calls to harass and belittle TIs who call in, much the same way that we see Robert Duncan doing here. ‘Will Litigate’ is another one who apparently works closely with these others who I’ve named. The last time I checked, FFCHS was promoting his conference calls on their website and in their newsletters, and they probably still do. I’ve also been told by more than one person that this guy, along with his little gang of perps, caused Nana Faye to have an emotional breakdown using this same tactic, and she eventually disappeared from the online TI community, never to be heard from again. Some people have suggested that she committed suicide. I wouldn’t doubt it.

    This abuse of Robert Duncan’s also reminds me of the more prominent case of Diana Napolis, who was relentlessly stalked online and off by Michael Aquino and his gang of satanists when she began exposing satanic ritual abuse and pedophilia during the 1980s and 1990s. She was eventually driven to a nervous breakdown and either became a delusional mind-control victim or else someone stole her online identity and began posting delusional claims, similar to the sort of wacked out ideas that people like Robert Duncan and his associates encourage their followers to believe in.

    I learned some things in researching the Napolis case, including the fact that these people attempt to get inside the head of their target and put them on emotional edge with their relentless attacks, inciting fear, anger, or frustration in the hopes of getting the person to defend themselves, and in the process providing their attackers with more ammunition to attack them with. It’s a standard tactic that’s used in all cults. This is precisely why Robert Duncan attempts to pry certain personal information out of me while also making false claims about me that are intended to cause me to defend myself. He attacks the things that he thinks I’ll be sensitive about, whether it’s a potential weakness that might embarrass me, or a strength that I’ll defend out of pride. He also throws in a number of baseless claims about me (i.e. that I’m a hacker, that I claim to be psychic, that I went to college, etc.) in the hopes that I’ll correct him (essentially revealing a possible weakness), so that he can then play on that and, at the very least, lead the conversation away from himself and focus it on me. And of course, just like they do in cults when they’re trying to break a new recruit, he suggests that I should trust him, and that he can help me with some problem he thinks I have. No such luck, schmuck.

    (continued...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know better than to worry about what that scumbag might say about me. The worst possible things have already been said about me as far as I know, spread around to everyone I come across in my community, to my family, to their friends, to essentially everyone I might ever have to deal with in real life. I’m beyond worrying about it. I’ve been subjected to this for most of my life, and I’ve learned how to deal with it. The fact is, claims demand evidence, and where is the evidence against me?

    On the other hand, my evidence that Robert Duncan is actually a perp can be found in the exchange above and elsewhere on this blog, as well as in the dozens of unsolicited emails I’ve received from him that I can forward to anyone who might think I’m making any of this up. (And I’ll tell you right now, if I were skilled enough to know how to manipulate emails in order to send them to others with the intention of pulling off a lie, I wouldn’t be wasting that talent writing fake emails of the sort he sends me in order to convince others that he harasses me. I’d be messing with all of these perp’s heads by impersonating them and turning them against each other. That would be a hell of a lot more fun!)

    Anyway, from all of what I’ve just gone over here, and what I’ve experienced with Robert Duncan, I can see what such merciless abuse and attempts at character assassination might do to almost any TI who’s already under extreme pressure and doesn’t understand what’s going on. I know that ‘Will Litigate’ (and apparently Robert Duncan as well, by his own admission) played this same tactic on Nana Faye, and from the reports I’ve received, these people I name and those who are members of their little cult groups have attempted this tactic on many others as well. This is part of the systematic method they use to break a person and begin to mind-control them.

    Like I say, these people are cultists, and they’re probably also satanists. The tactics that Robert Duncan was attempting to use on me, and that were used on Nana Faye and Diana Napolis is a form of ‘chaos magic’, which is commonly studied and practiced by satanists. Disinformation is essentially a form of chaos magic as well, as are government psyops. So is gang-stalking and all other forms of harassment that TIs commonly encounter. Traditional forms of mind-control use chaos magic to break the wills of victims. It all stems from the secret societies that the powers-that-be operate through, which are all satanic at the core: Freemasonry, Rosicrucianism, Theosophy, Illuminism, Scientology, etc. The same goes for the NSA, CIA, FBI, etc., where many of these people I name admit they came from. The online TI community is filled with perps attempting to practice their chaos magic on TIs, and they all appear to be associated with these people and their little cult groups.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When a confessed C.I.A. perp likes to think he's clever, he also likes to think he's subtle. This looks like a cases for Dick Tracy!

    Robert Duncan
    You sound like that one woman who posted on Jesse Ventura's website that I don't have an engineering degree from an Ivy League. Her facebook link has disappeared.
    21 hrs

    (AF)
    "...that these people attempt to get inside the head of their target and put them on emotional edge with their relentless attacks, inciting fear, anger, or frustration in the hopes of getting the person to defend themselves, and in the process providing their attackers with more ammunition to attack them with. It’s a standard tactic that’s used in all cults. This is precisely why Robert Duncan attempts to pry certain personal information out of me while also making false claims about me that are intended to cause me to defend myself. He attacks the things that he thinks I’ll be sensitive about, whether it’s a potential weakness that might embarrass me, or a strength that I’ll defend out of pride."

    'GO'

    I've had my own encounters with these tactics, this perp and his cadre of shills ever since 'asking a simple question', and this is a pretty good example of what he's like when he thinks all the 'important' cameras are off. He is certainly not inhibited by any sense of shame in his stretching for a tender spot - one can only commiserate with whichever among his own family did not lend a helping hand to make him so petty and mealy-mouthed:

    'RD'
    "They don't know our history and how you manipulated what the reader sees. The way that you invoke others to hate you due to your mental distress causes logical emotional reactions to you. Are you that stupid that you can't see how you do this to people? I think some, you, would do better in a mental hospital for a while for treatment. You might be both mentally ill and a TI. You need professional help which I'm sure you won't seek by yourself. You've sabotaged all your social support groups. That is a sign of paranoia that can be induced by the weapon. Study the shielding and medications and try some things. Your family like others gave up on you due to your malicious attitude. Make sense? Seek help!"
    19 hrs


    'RD', how could AF be at once both clever enough to "manipulate" all these people into doubting you and yet so stupid that he cannot see that he's doing so? Is that what they teach you at 'Harvard University'? Do you do your own 'fact-checking' while posting your own 'resume'? Thanks for all the cheap entertainment, 'doctor' - have you considered seeing a real professional about getting therapy for your many bouts of pathological lying?


    But we see that you have hidden behind the "emotional" smokescreen to disguise your disdain for addressing intellectual issues, then reiterated the 'delusional TI' discrediting scam, before repeating the FFCHS lies that shielding and medication have no effect and are in fact a maneuver to mock us as foolish tin hat wearers (shielding?!) and then debilitate us with the addictive prescription drugs you needlessly and illegally tout in your 'book'.


    Great work, Anthony, keep it up - if it weren't for you, I might have bought this liar's silly blather without giving it a second thought - or even a first one!

    ReplyDelete