Sunday, November 2, 2014

Ask A Simple Question…

Here’s a summary for those who don’t want to read the entire thing:

The following facebook dialogue (from the Electronic Harassment and Gang Stalking forum) documents Dee Dorsty being harassed by Robert Duncan and a group of purported “targeted individuals” for merely asking him about his Harvard credentials. This is typical online perping, where the target is ganged up on, mocked and ridiculed, and accused of doing what the perps are actually doing (harassing, lying, making baseless accusations, etc.). In this case, Dee asks Robert Duncan about his Harvard degree, and he immediately starts mocking her, insulting her, even accusing her of being me (!), and saying some other pretty bizarre things that don’t sit very comfortably when you understand that this guy pretends to be helping TIs and many are foolish enough to trust him. Dee holds up to all of this very well and sticks to her question instead of being distracted by Robert Duncan’s snide responses. Then a few others start joining in, turning on Dee and calling her a trouble-maker and accusing her of harassing Robert Duncan, even though up to then he’s been the only one that was harassing anyone with his continuous insolence and rudeness towards her. He eventually tells her that she shouldn’t be calling everyone a perp (she never even comes close, although he certainly does), and then just a few posts later this gravitates to him accusing her of libel and slander. At this point, even more people join in and accuse her of the same thing, and one or two of the less mentally stable ones (a few of his most ardent followers, no doubt) start getting overly emotional and trying to turn Dee’s asking a question into a major crime. Along the way, my name keeps coming up and I get accused of all the same things, and Dee even gets accused of being me. After all this, everyone starts blatantly licking Robert Duncan’s ass and telling him how great he is for all his great work (seriously!) and patting each other on the back for being such wonderful people as well. The harassment and accusations against Dee increase even further by everyone who’s joined in, and they start complaining about how she has blocked them in the past… forgetting that a person usually gets blocked for harassing the blocker and not the other way around. They start petitioning the administrator of the group to kick Dee out, which he soon does.

This display of online harassment against Dee Dorsty is NOT what real TIs engage in, and actually reflects cult activity. Dee exemplified professional conduct in the face of her harassers, never getting tripped up by the onslaught of abuse and sticking to the question about Robert Duncan’s credentials. The fact that the display of immaturity and abuse was initiated by Robert Duncan and then carried further by these other people who think he’s a great man and apparently follow his every word without question suggests that he’s their handler. The fact that they applied a number of cult techniques as well as displayed other signs of cultism suggests that they are indeed part of a cult or quickly becoming one.

1) Do not question the leader. Treat him as though he were a guru, saint, or god and above any wrongdoing. (Robert Duncan just happens to call himself ‘The Saint’)

2) Do not question the doctrine.

3) Attempt to get into the target’s head in order to manipulate their perceptions of themselves to that of one who has major faults and needs the guidance of the leader.

4) Surround and isolate the target and inundate them with belittling comments and exaggerated accusations to break down their defenses and make them conform.

5) Ostracize/banish the target for not conforming. (Cults are extremely closed groups and must keep non-conformists out in order to not cause others to follow their lead and start questioning the faulty doctrines or recognize the false façade that the leader has built around himself.)
(These last two displays serve as a warning to the group as much they are punishment for the target)

6) The group ends by praising each other for their dedication to their cause and offering praise to their great leader, bringing the group closer together in the process.

* * *

Joe Netharell
October 22 at 12:00pm
Hello I'm a TI and I never harmed hurt or done anything to cause drama in anyone's life. I'm a TI because I pissed off the politicians and the elite terrorist. With the truth. Won my retirement with the truth.And now they say I'm going to pay for their mistakes. Well I got news for you. not going to happen. Hey Mr microphone and your terrorist threats all they can do is hide In the little closet and try too. Push us to the breaking point. me. until you stick your nose out of them shadows you're just a bad idea. I don't know why there so scared. They have to run by it 30 miles an hour being tough .Oh wait that's right I'm half broke and I'm still more man than any one of them. Check out my page. It all true and real.Amen .

Dee Dorsty, Carmen Lupan and 14 others like this.

Dmatic Deesh
well u got that right, they're hardcore pussies, spineless cowards, scared of their own shadow. pathetic worthless lifeforms.
October 22 at 2:32pm · Like · 3


Robert Butner
The actual truth and attitude Joe; way to go!
October 22 at 2:34pm · Like · 1


Joe Netharell
Robert how are you. Whats new with your attacks. Haven't seen you on my page.
October 22 at 2:41pm · Like · 1


Dee Dorsty
I do not think Robert Duncan is attacked. It appears that authors who write about him are simply trying to verify his Harvard credentials. Since Robert Duncan evades answering this, people are assuming his claims are fraudulent. I want to know why he is not in Russia like Snowdon, if he is a true" whistle blower."
October 22 at 4:09pm · Edited · Like · 1


Robert Butner
Good to hear from you Joe, the recent information is on the forefront of my TimeLine.
October 22 at 7:08pm · Like · 1


Robert Duncan
Dee Dorsty, no I'm not attacked anymore. I didn't create the title of "whistle blower", someone else did. In fact I didn't want to say anything but I haven't seen anyone else risk their reputation to step forward. Once you associate your information with this cause, you will be blacklisted from getting a job. I am also careful as to not release details of my projects which I signed the NDA for the security clearances. In addition, Snowden had proof through documentation. I don't. Does that help you Dee? Now tell us about yourself. What have you done to help human beings in this world and what makes you exceptional? What sacrifices have you made either for the world or this cause. Help me understand your value.
October 23 at 2:53pm · Edited · Like · 4


Robert Duncan
Since I don't use this information in any profiles nor resumes, you can take a look at some projects that I have worked on. Perhaps Dee, you can show your face on your FB page. You sound like a troll I know called Anthony Forward. Boy can I tell you stories about his aggressive and bazaar behavior. http://cyclotronheating.blog.com/

Dr. Robert Duncan's bio
Writing away with Blog.com
cyclotronheating.blog.com

..

October 23 at 2:45pm · Like · 3


Dee Dorsty
Again, Robert Duncan, you avoid answering yet another person about the Harvard credentials that you claim to have in your book. Any journalist / writer is going to check your back ground when writing about you. I believe two did that through Harvard, discovered there is no Robert Duncan to be found. Is it possible that you go by another name?

Unlike you, I do not make claims to fame within the community of targeted individuals. Not do I profess to hold your level of education from an Ivy League college. Your arrogant tone is very unbecoming to a man of your stature. What makes me exceptional? I can see through a facade, like a piercing laser beam.
October 23 at 3:20pm · Like


Robert Duncan
In all honesty Anthony, it has become a joke to me. I see all my diplomas on the wall everyday in my office. The obsession with you and a few others is amusing to me. Answer my questions troll.
October 23 at 3:22pm · Like · 2


Robert Duncan
Dee, what is your value to the human race and this cause?
October 23 at 3:22pm · Like · 3


Robert Duncan
Dee your reality is going to come crashing down with your delusions and false accusations. It must suck to be you.
October 23 at 3:25pm · Like · 2


Robert Duncan
Dee, I also don't like the term "claim to fame". I never wanted to be famous. I listed accomplishments that require intelligence, hard work, and perseverance to achieve a higher understanding of society and the properties of the universe. This is not a claim to fame but a credential assuming you want to be a follower rather than a leader. I consider myself an information broker, educator, and adviser. Remember Dee what Eleanor Roosevelt said, "Great minds discuss ideas and small minds discuss people." Let's talk about "Ion cyclotron resonance heating" rather than this grade school stuff.
October 23 at 3:36pm · Like · 4


Robert Butner
Thank you Robert Duncan. I have tried diligently to get across your issues with Dee Dorsty and her cronies for a long time. The situations with her has been very dangerous and degrading for the TI community in general for a long time.
October 23 at 3:56pm · Edited · Like · 3


Dee Dorsty
Robert Duncan, I do not see Anthony Forwood present. You are really dragging yourself through the mud by avoiding any question about your Harvard credentials. I think your contribution to the targeted individual community is obvious.

I would not bother reading anything published by a person whose credentials are questionable. You can stare at your " diplomas" all day long. It is you who is delusional. You fail to provide the evidence to credentials you claim to have. You remind me of the boy in," The Rocking Horse Winner."

I do not take your threat lightly. It is one only a little man would make.
October 23 at 4:00pm · Like


Robert Duncan
My role is to try to help TIs understand. I don't know how Derrick handles these trolls. They are divisive and disruptive to a point that they transfer their self destruction onto a group.
October 23 at 4:00pm · Like · 4


Robert Duncan
Dee, I did not threaten you. I was only making an observation about your delusion. Look in the mirror and tell me what you see.
October 23 at 4:01pm · Like · 1


Jeannette Folmer
I'm just wondering why a Harvard grad doesn't know how to spell "bizarre"
October 23 at 4:03pm · Like


Robert Duncan
Cute, spelling nazi. Auto spell check did it. I'm surprised you are so perfect. You should be a model and an English teacher. What do you do Jeannette for society?
October 23 at 4:05pm · Like


Robert Butner
NOTE: This was a general statement to Dr. Duncan only regarding Dee Dorsty (very sorry I put Hardin inadvertently and obviously meant Dorsty) and her types: Yes, absolutely and I could not agree more. As a matter of fact, I am elated that you are standing-up to these ongoing problems. I am outspoken and direct with these types also and am very gratified to have help in these matters.
October 24 at 11:11am · Edited · Like · 2


Robert Duncan
I was told when entering Harvard undergrad not to tell people I was going there. There would be a certain insecure group in society that would bash you due to their insecurities and inabilities. I see what they warned me about. Jeannette, Anthony, and Dee. Focus on improving yourself rather than bashing others.
October 23 at 4:09pm · Like · 3


Robert Duncan
I also knew if I put my real name on a book that the discrediting agenda would go into full force. That is why the other authors would not allow me to give them credit. It is just part of the game and it sucks.
October 23 at 4:11pm · Like · 2


Jeannette Folmer
Really? Pointing out your spelling mistake (as a Harvard graduate) is bashing? Wow, get a grip dude.
October 23 at 4:13pm · Like


Robert Duncan
Why would you equivocate a Harvard graduate to a spelling mistake. That sounds like jealousy or insecurity. What do you do Jeannette Folmer? I could use a detailed oriented secretary like you.
October 23 at 4:15pm · Like · 2


Dee Dorsty
What is my delusion Robert? I am not the one professing to have Harvard credentials that I cannot support when asked for evidence. You are projecting. Now clean off that mirror that was at the opposite end of your face and look in it. How do you help this community? With your level of understanding about the" Voice to God," you should have the ability to end it. Do that and then you will be the great Robert Duncan.
October 23 at 4:16pm · Like


Robert Duncan
You are transferring your desire for me to be your savior. I am not "the great Robert Duncan" as you proclaim. I am a man. I put out a few books that I thought would help and did some radio shows. I will not die for you! Would you die for me?
October 23 at 4:19pm · Edited · Like · 1


Jeannette Folmer
I am not a teacher, though I was raised by an English/latin teacher (my mom) and I wish I was a model, ha!! And I have never claimed to be perfect, far from it. Just because I know how to spell makes me a "perfect" human? If only!! As for what I do for society? Well, I help when I can, I give to the homeless, I am an activist and I try to raise awareness as well as help the elderly by volunteering when I can.I have donated time, money and goods to help others less fortunate than me. I foster abused pitbulls as well. What I don't do is try to provoke petty arguments on line. No provocation here, just putting in my 2 cents. And I truly am not bashing you because I am "insecure and have no abilities". Peace..
October 23 at 4:22pm · Like


Robert Duncan
Yes, you do provoke petty arguments. Glad to hear about your other activities. Now, take a look at how many humans you have wronged and then use some math to get your net spiritual worth.
October 23 at 4:25pm · Like


Jeannette Folmer
OMG! I have NEVER proclaimed you are the great Robert Duncan nor do I look to you to be my savior nor do I consider you a saint. Good lord, get over yourself.
October 23 at 4:25pm · Like


Robert Duncan
Read the prior statement from Dee.
October 23 at 4:26pm · Like


Dee Dorsty
I am not having a pissing contest over ONE question, little man.
October 23 at 4:26pm · Like


Robert Duncan
I'm 6 foot 1 and 200 lbs. I'm not a small man.
October 23 at 4:26pm · Like · 1


Robert Duncan
I made a deal with Anthony Forward who coward at it. I will break the glass from one of my many diplomas and copy it to the internet on a private site if he will show me one of his. He refused the deal. All of you trolls hide your details of your life but want everyone else's. It seems like a fixation and unfair.
October 23 at 4:30pm · Like · 2


Robert Butner
Jeannette, what I have seen so many times is the Dee Dorsty provocations which is what I think happened here. Dee and her counter parts have to stop this dishonest garbage. It has been nothing less than perpetrating.
October 23 at 4:34pm · Edited · Like · 2


Robert Duncan
What astonishes me more is that soft interrogation has proven better that direct confrontation. If one of you trolls simply showed up at local watering hole where I was visiting and had some charm, I would open up to you and invite you into my home. You could have very secretly collected your verification and found I'm a nice guy. You lack couth, charm, and people skills.
October 23 at 4:35pm · Like · 2


Dee Dorsty
FFS! Do you not understand the concept of sarcasm? You are far from great in my eyes.. Only those you supply the Kool Aid to , believe in you.
October 23 at 4:36pm · Like


Robert Duncan
Honestly Dee, you need to go to finishing school if you want to deal with people better.
October 23 at 4:38pm · Like · 1


Robert Duncan
Cantankerous people are not useful in a group activity such as ours.
October 23 at 4:39pm · Like · 2


Robert Duncan
I see now reading through the posts that Dee was yet again mistaken and used my name at the beginning of this thread rather than Robert Butner. It must suck having a defective mind and hate people you don't know, just like the handlers.
October 23 at 5:16pm · Edited · Like · 2


Dee Dorsty
For a man with such impressive Ivy League credentials, you lack common sense. I asked you one question. That does not make me a hater. Keep looking in that mirror and stop projecting.

Practice what you preach.
October 23 at 5:55pm · Edited · Like


Robert Duncan
I answered your question in your grade school language. Show me yours and I'll take the money and time to scan in mine and show that on a private website. What's the problem?
October 23 at 5:51pm · Edited · Like · 1


Robert Duncan
Do you have at least a GED?
October 23 at 5:52pm · Like · 1


Robert Duncan
You know what I find even more amusing is no one questions my Dartmouth degree? Why is that? It is an impressive Ivy League degree too.
October 23 at 5:53pm · Like · 1


Dee Dorsty
Ha, ha... Detective Robert Duncan thought I was Anthony Forward. Must be nice , " having a detective mind."
October 23 at 5:57pm · Like


Robert Duncan
Answer my question. Do you have a GED?
October 23 at 5:58pm · Like · 1


Robert Duncan
I can tell by your questions that you don't understand how higher education works.
October 23 at 5:58pm · Like


Robert Duncan
How old are you Dee? I'm guessing early twenties late teens. I might be wrong. Sometimes emotional maturity never develops without proper guidance.
October 23 at 6:01pm · Edited · Like · 2


Dee Dorsty
Harvard has no record of a Robert Duncan.That is how higher education works.
October 23 at 6:03pm · Like


Robert Duncan
Trolls work by one way conversations. I ask you questions and you ask me questions. I feel like I'm talking to a retarded robot. Your detective is incompetent.
October 23 at 6:07pm · Like · 1


Dee Dorsty
Of course I have a GED.. I put that on my profile.I cut time wasted in high school by half.
October 23 at 6:09pm · Edited · Like


Robert Duncan
How much math and science did you learn?
October 23 at 6:12pm · Like


Robert Duncan
I don't believe you. Can I test you with questions on a GED to see if you can pass?
October 23 at 6:13pm · Like

Dee Dorsty
I asked you ONE question. And you launch a campaign of Neuro Linguistic Programming.
October 23 at 6:22pm · Edited · Like


Robert Duncan
You have two glasses. One holds 3 pints and one holds 5 pints. You can fill either of them at any time or dump them. Show me how to get 4 pints. Don't cheat. 60 seconds.
October 23 at 6:23pm · Edited · Like · 2


Robert Duncan
I'm testing your iq.
October 23 at 6:23pm · Like · 1


Mae Coyle Joynes
I believe Robert Duncan is who he claims to be, he has helped me with his advice and info from Brain Invaders where I first learned of him. He has done great works and should be honored not disrespected. Thanks, Robert Duncan, for your contributions to our world! You and Edward Snowden are both heros in my eyes!
October 23 at 6:25pm · Like · 4


Dee Dorsty
Perfect example of a sock puppet, Duncan.One who does not question who you say you are.
October 23 at 6:28pm · Like


Robert Duncan
This is strange. I feel like I'm talking to a child who just repeats themselves until they get what they want. Can you answer any questions? I'm getting bored.
October 23 at 6:30pm · Like · 2


Dee Dorsty
Wow, itt is on your profile that you graduated from Harvard! Put up or shut up. Where are the credentials and why doesn't Harvard have a record of you graduating from Harvard?
October 23 at 6:34pm · Like


Dee Dorsty
I am stooping to your level so you should feel right at home.
October 23 at 6:37pm · Like


Robert Duncan
I just thought of something funny for you Dee. Here is a copy of an email. I know you will say it isn't proof. Then I want you to try to join the group and see what happens. You are so ridiculous and someone who should be deprecated. harvardwood@harvardwood.org
Oct 20 (3 days ago)

to me

THE HARVARDWOOD WEEKLY
October 23 at 6:49pm · Like · 1


Robert Duncan
Dee, you've been entertaining. I understand why I decided not to have children.
October 23 at 6:54pm · Like · 2


Robert Duncan
I provide information to the best of my abilities. I'm sure I got some stuff wrong. Why don't you go on radio shows and write books? Is it because you have nothing useful to say? Why don't you question the content of my speech? Do you not understand what I say due to your education level. I have been trying to write for the layman. Your pushiness doesn't motivate me to do better.
October 23 at 7:41pm · Like · 1


Dee Dorsty
Your propaganda is one reason the targeted community still exists. Thank you for the article. Back to your cave. You answered my question by omitting the answer.
October 23 at 7:44pm · Like


Robert Duncan
Trolls on the internet interest me because their conversations go nowhere. I used to work on chatterbots that could fool humans that they were talking to someone real. Dee, your lack of content makes me think you are a program that I may have written used in these forums.
October 23 at 7:44pm · Like · 2


Robert Duncan
Dee, most TIs won't associate with you. Why is that? Do they feel that you haven't helped them? Help them Dee. Quit this nonsense and speak with content which is called signal to noise ratio.
October 23 at 8:02pm · Edited · Like · 1


Robert Duncan
In my book, "Project: Soul Catcher" I write about 'looping'. It is a mental state that can be induced to paralyze original thought and create an obsessive compulsive disorder. You should read that book.
October 23 at 8:12pm · Like · 1


Matthew Douglas Pressler
Joe Netharell , Try to focus on remaining calm, and not listening so much/not responding with inflammatory comments; or letting them get to you. I know from experience this is unfortunately much easier said than done sometimes. People are often sensitive to each other's emotional state...
October 23 at 8:52pm · Like · 3


ENri Mexico
I unfriend Jeanette already.

I don't like how these trolls are talking to you Mr. Duncan.

I'll find a real picture of me, so I can proof I'm not also a troll.
October 23 at 8:56pm · Like · 1


Dee Dorsty
Many believe that you have the ability to end electronic harassment. That puts you're quite a position . Perps isolate victims. We know who the real targeted individuals are because they band together.
October 23 at 9:09pm · Edited · Like


ENri Mexico
Get over it dee. These problems ain't easy to fix.
October 23 at 9:12pm · Like · 2


Robert Duncan
Yep. I just need to make one call and it will all end. Oops, I lost the number. Perhaps you should be calling the President to see how he can help. You do not have a grasp of how big this is. No one person can stop it.
October 23 at 9:12pm · Like · 1


Matthew Douglas Pressler
How do you know that Dee? Experience? If so, why are you harassing this person? I can tell YOU from experience that they do isolate people and I am unable to 'band together' with anyone. Although they might let me 'band together' with a man, or a group of men... *ahem*
October 23 at 9:15pm · Like


Matthew Douglas Pressler
Btw, for my perspective on the spiritual/metaphysical/sexuality side of this issue, I've posted quite a few notes on my page. [Not trying to take away from this page.]
October 23 at 9:16pm · Like


Robert Duncan
Dee, the program causes amplification of the hyper-vigilance mental reflex. You would know that if you read my works. One must guard against calling everyone a 'perp' simply because you lack social graces and provoke similarly disrespectful responses.
October 23 at 9:30pm · Edited · Like · 2


Matthew Douglas Pressler
Supposedly, 'Abba'Satan, (Satan/Abba) doesn't want men to be: 'Spiritual', holy, with psychic abilities, loving (unless it is towards him), heterosexual, masculine, righteous, or in heaven; unless they become women; and/or 'ex-men', demons, effeminate or homosexual. - Which also makes the 'receiving sexual energy' [kundalini] from women thing easier.
October 23 at 9:25pm · Edited · Like


Dee Dorsty
I do not need to read your works to know that trauma causes hyper vigilance. The program is trauma based and all of us know that.

I know one person cannot stop it. I saw the clip where you said no one can stop it. That is unrealistic. If if was started, it can be stopped. I am not one of the people who think you can stop it. I felt we should put that myth to bed.
October 23 at 9:46pm · Like


Matthew Douglas Pressler
I believe that restoring natural order and established spiritual authority, and authentic love [as opposed to merely energy] (in relationships, in marriage, in the family, in individuals, and in society) is one key to solving this problem.
October 23 at 9:50pm · Like


Robert Duncan
Dee. OK. Tell your group that Dr. Robert Duncan says,"There are ways to alleviate their suffering but only the truth can set you free." That is knowing one's self and being confident in who you are and your good values that you represent. The psychological defenses are more important than passive shielding methods. There are many levels to this military cognitive hypergame. Some never make it past level 1.
October 23 at 9:52pm · Like · 1


Robert Duncan
Dee, I don't know if you cheated on tests in your two years of high school but there is no way to cheat in this test. You must comprehend and put the work into understanding.
October 23 at 9:57pm · Like · 1


Dee Dorsty
Most are all right here. Those who aren't do not believe what you say. One sent your book back to Amazon. Go figure.
October 23 at 10:00pm · Like


Dee Dorsty
Cyber bullying does not become a man with your " credentials. You are amusing!
October 23 at 10:07pm · Like


Robert Butner
Thank God and thank you Abby. End of story.
October 23 at 10:13pm · Like · 2


Robert Duncan
I've studied many trolls on the internet and they all use the same tactics to cause divisive natures in a group. I rarely accuse anyone of being a paid government troll but s/he fits the profile. Got to go to bed. Cheers. Don't let the hatred grow from one person.
October 23 at 10:21pm · Like · 3


Dee Dorsty
Projecting again, Robert Duncan? Only a troll will not produce Harvard credentials, he claims to have.
October 24 at 1:13am · Like

 
Robert Duncan
Perhaps another email that I received might be more convincing to a delusional person. Tell me when you are adult enough to apologize to me about your libel and slander. I don't think you can break these delusions that you hold so strongly and that will be your demise.

Dear Robert Duncan,

Donations from our alumni supporters are critical to our ongoing success. Thanks to these alumni, who provide one-third of our annual funding, Harvard Magazine is able to serve as an independent reporter about University news that is happening on campus and around the world.

These donations help keep this magazine -- and the editorial independence that allows us to publish interesting, thought-provoking articles -- alive and well.
October 24 at 1:18am · Like · 1


Robert Butner
NOTE: My post above was on behalf of Dr. Robert Duncan from a post that was erased and stated briefly what the individual thought of Dee Dorsty who started this slander against Dr. Duncan.
October 24 at 5:05am · Like · 1


Bev Schweitzer
Why does anyone have to prove anything?
October 24 at 8:37am · Like · 1


Dee Dorsty
Projecting yet again! I asked a question. That is not libel or slander. Go look in the mirror. Once again, throwing insults because you are such a little man.
October 24 at 9:47am · Like


Dee Dorsty
Your refusal to provide anyone with proof that you went to Harvard and. Harvard not having any record of you, opens you up to a crime far greater than libel or slander.Just saying, Robert.I am supporting a circle if people who are sick of seeing targeted individuals get fed a bunch of BS.
October 24 at 9:58am · Edited · Like


Bonnie S. Kellerby
Why is Dee Dorsty in this group administrator? Why?

Mr. Nick Spinner, this is not right of this person to do this attacking over and over again when we are supposed to be helping one another!

(( And this could be Anthony Forwood ))! I have experienced this tormented mind before and I am not being mean about it!

Always wanting to fight over and over again even when a thread had gone peaceful! This person hates great people as it is proving here being against Robert Duncan as she/he did against Derrick Robinson, president of 'FFCH&S'! Un called for it was as this is!

Please read all of this thread and please put this or these psychopathic people out of this group so the group can function in good terms again!!! Honestly.

And please anyone here that will do there homework will definitely like Robert Duncan and know he is who is says he is! Hello!

Bev Schweitzer is right!

Sorry to see you Jeannette Folmer being angry with Robert!?? There was no reason for it!

Bonnie Bonnie S. Kellerby
October 24 at 10:50am · Edited · Like · 1


Dee Dorsty
Hello, Bonnie. Interesting how both Robert Duncan and you thought that I was Anthony Forward. Do you think that everybody who questions Dr Robert Duncan, is Anthony Forward?

I don't have the history that Anthony has with Derek. I have never taken any real interest in FFCHS, until a former board member expressed concerns. Prior to that, I spoke to Derrick whom I find to be a lovely person. But I do not have the history that others have with him. I know that looks can be deceiving.

Apparently, Jeanette has good reason to argue with Robert. My only concern is there is no record of this Robert Duncan at Harvard.

Who are you to question Jeanette and me for raising issues with Robert Duncan?
October 24 at 11:23am · Like


Joe Netharell
Ok all i see is hole lot of disrespect and not one person to come up with a solution.Ive said this before. Me i have a 6th geade education. And ya go ahead slam me for that. It's ok. i grown up on the city streets while everyone was at school and no i didn't have to sell drugs to live.i learned to take broken and make it work.and a hole lot of work along the way. I had a full time job @ 14. anyway that has nothing to do with these Electronic attacks form the terrorist trying to control all mankind.wether they know they are being electronically manipulated gang stalked, tortured and harassed in my case mentally physically and spiritually attacked.along with attacks on my wife and son.they tried to tear my family apart.and many people that i cared for lost.never to trust again.and yes it going to take all of us and the truth to end this.so they can not just get away by sneeking back in to the wood work.the truth won my retirement,and stopped the lies that was manipulated into my relationship. With my wife and son.the best part of this is the truth makes them mad as hell.as you can see in my videos. Because the truth shows them to be the terrorist. Some people ask me if I want revenge. my answer would be no I just want everything they tried to take from me removed from them just short of their life. because I do not do that.that's what they are. Bottom Line. So stop fighting and let's try to end them. And yes I do believe they have people on this trying to create trouble with it people's lives again that's what they do if you really been attacked by this then you really understand they lie they try to brainwash you to try to manipulate your life. And they don't like the truth.
October 24 at 12:10pm · Edited · Like


Jeannette Folmer
Bonnie, not angry at all, sorry it came off that way.
October 24 at 12:06pm · Like · 1


Abby Mcgray
Who are U for us to prove anything to u ? Your a nobody ,therefore we don't owe u any explanation . I am so sick and tired,of this old hag always starting drama .. First it was Greg ,then osi now dr Robert Duncan ? I am beyond annoyed with this woman ! Why can't she be blocked from every ti group ..this is fucking ridiculous
October 24 at 12:08pm · Like · 2


Bonnie S. Kellerby
Let's start from the top here Dee with this thread! First off you should have known it was Robert Butner who Joe Netharell was talking to! And you start in on Robert Duncan... why? Really bad to do this!!

And now, if you are not Anthony Forwood, then that is great but, you're still certainly doing the same thing here as a Anthany! You both are proving to have record for doing insults and wanting to continue on slandering! Continually..................................!!

And I am One who does not like to tolerate bashing people for no reason when there has no value to it! Why are you trying to discredit him? 'Really' Why?

Take it somewhere else Dee Dorsty! On your own Timeline is OK if you feel Robert isn't who he says he is?!

Robert Duncan can say he is a Astronaut if he wants to or anything else but, at least he is a proven great person which I have known his person for being for years! He helps the community here for all of us and you?

So me, I like peace and I like good people, plus will and have helped victims!

Bonnie S. Kellerby

P.S. I have a right to question you and ask Jeannette Folmer concerning your Electronic Harassment and Gang Stalking here!
October 24 at 12:09pm · Like · 1


Bonnie S. Kellerby
Wow, Abby Mcgray! Put it like it needs to be said to Dee Dorsty and I hope that Nick Spinner will look into this?!

Luckily I am a Administrator of seven groups and will not tolerate her being in them! I wish I could be one in here so to help out!

Jeannette Folmer, you are a great person and you've proven to try to help other victims! Plus, on this thread just learned more about your doing pretty awesome deeds for animals and other humans that appreciate your abilities!
October 24 at 12:21pm · Like · 1


Abby Mcgray
I can't see what she's saying about me ,because she has me on block
October 24 at 12:23pm · Like


Nick Spinner
Robert Duncan is legit in my book. I have his new book and soulcatcher volume 2 and it all seems accurate.
October 24 at 12:32pm · Like · 3


Dee Dorsty
I only know Robert Burner from a different profile and I have him blocked. So he's obviously trolling. With Anthony`s recent blog about Robert, I thought Joe was referring to Duncan. I hope that clears it up for you.

I am sorry you don't understand that I only asked one question. In no way is that bashing anyone. Unlike you BOnnie, I want to know if there is any type of problem in the community that affects others. If there is a problem that needs to be addressed, I'll address it openly.

I am all for peace, love and all that jazz. How has Robert Duncan, FFCHS, or any other person or group contributed to ending electronic harassment? What can any of us do to end it?

Asking Robert a question does not constitute electronic harassment. I could say you are electronically harassing me.

Duncan is a grown man who carries his own weight. He can do without the " Lady GA, GA`s" who make him look silly.
October 24 at 12:39pm · Edited · Like


Abby Mcgray
Nick are u an admin of this group ? If so why do u allow this cockroach to slander other tis .. For our sake ,please block her from your group . She's a trouble maker
October 24 at 12:37pm · Like · 1


Abby Mcgray
It can't get any legit than dr Duncan ... Dee dorsty , show us your credentials \degree's... We will wait !!
October 24 at 12:39pm · Edited · Like


Bonnie S. Kellerby
I want everyone to know that Dee Dorsty has no right with her slandering ( with doing this to anyone ) and I meant that even when I added Robert Butner's name! And I am sorry if it this was taken wrong!
October 24 at 12:41pm · Like


Dee Dorsty
I have not questioned Robert Duncan`s works....EVER.
October 24 at 12:44pm · Like


Dee Dorsty
BOnnie, asking a question is not slander. Why do you have a problem with anyone asking a question? Robert Duncan does not have a problem with me asking him a question. He only has a problem answering it, or any other questions that address his credibility.
October 24 at 12:53pm · Edited · Like


Robert Butner
Thank you Bonnie, I appreciate the post very much. That reminds me that Dee Dorsty who has started these pathetic harmful threads has me blocked also. She is no good for our communities at all. Also I agree that Dee Dorsty may have thought she was referencing me in the beginning of this thread but that doesn't make proper reference to her ongoing faults. It just states that even though Dorsty knew this, she did nothing about it except allowed the ongoing attempted discredit to Dr. Duncan. I have had similar long threads with her doing the same thing to me (as well others) and then blocked me to continue behind my back. It is time for appropriate action; I agree with Dr. Duncan that this individual is really what you call a Troll for sure.
October 24 at 12:53pm · Like · 2


Bonnie S. Kellerby
You win Dee Dorsty.... not! So continue Dee being ugly, being yourself which is Slandering! Quite a thread that tells a picture Dee! But if no one is going to help this group then I do not have any other answers!
October 24 at 12:53pm · Like · 2


Bonnie S. Kellerby
Robert Butner, Robert Duncan and Abby Mcgray highly educated and highly liked and we need only these types of great people! Nick Spinner you must of read this thread and please do the right thing here! No more Electronic Harassment and Gang Stalking from Dee Dorsty!
October 24 at 1:00pm · Like · 3


Dee Dorsty
BOnnie, You are electronically harassing me. Cyber bullying falls in that catagoty. Is that how a person from FFCHS treats a trargeted individual, for asking Robert Duncan one question?

You are not well respected,,so you do not matter to me. Well you do matter in that you as an FFCHS member are trying to isolate me from the community of targeted individuals. I have been bullied by other FFCHS members for not " conforming" and have had the threat of isolation. So...I see you are actively trying to carry that out. I am sure you are aware of what we call people who do this when we are targeted, don't you?
October 24 at 1:15pm · Like


Nick Spinner
as much as I think this is a retarded argument this isn't gang stalking or electronic harassment
October 24 at 1:38pm · Like · 2


Justified Omega
I am so glad I blocked Dee Dorsty. I can not read her post, but I have talked to her own the phone. I was also attacked shortly after befriending her. I know why I am targeted and they aired my attacks and slandered me all over a message board. Then when I retaliated they blocked me so I looked like I was rambling ignorance with myself. Her stories do not all add up and she hinted at stuff she should not have known but her friends attacking me were inaccurate to my current situation. I suggest everyone block Dee Dorsty.
October 24 at 2:03pm · Like · 3


Matthew Douglas Pressler
Not being alone (which can make a person infinitely more vulnerable), getting out of the area you are having trouble in (larger cities in particular) can be helpful. Recording such behavior, and documenting incidents with as much evidence as you are able; going to the media (of which there are many today, if not traditional newspapers as much anymore) might all be helpful things to remember.

On the spiritual/relational side, genuine love (which is a process, and not merely romantic love), natural order (in marriage, relationships, the family), and established authority are also good things. Personally, I generally did not feel the need to hold on to the masculine part of my identity too firmly, but then again, evidently far too many women DO believe they need to hold on to masculinity...
October 24 at 5:26pm · Like · 1


Robert Duncan
I got off work and want to use this time to sum up the learning experience here. One of the challenges that TIs have faced is cohesiveness with people from all different walks of life. The frustration levels are high and without the emotional maturity to interact with a group, a single person can disrupt it. This is why disruptive children are sent to the principle or fired from a job. There are no hierarchies in the TI community, the common organizational structure. Selectivity can be done on face book with unfriending and blocking. We all have a right to choose what information we feed our minds. I recommend watching the TV show Utopia to see what challenges a community with no leadership and hierarchy faces. The government is observing this community to see how it forms and how to dissolve it. Be aware of disruptive members that don't add to a conversation and get them out of your information streams. They only cause more stress which leads the TI to a worse state.
October 24 at 5:43pm · Like · 2


Robert Duncan
This message is for Dee Dorsty. Dee, I try to teach people strategy and have studied under the world's best artificial intelligence professor at Harvard for computer discourse of natural language processing. I have run into 5 major trolls on the internet and studied their conversation discourse. You match Nana Faye, Anthony Forward, and Dee Dorsty plus two more. I can't be certain whether you are a real person that is mentally dysfunctional and angry from your targeting, a government paid disruptor of a group, or an artificial intelligence chatter bot that speaks nonsense endlessly. I identify trolls/agents/or bots by watching how their conversations go nowhere and the reason behind the speech content. You talk in general about my propaganda, which is something government does. Yet, you provide no details and you said you don't question my work. Explain in detail how I have harmed TIs. In particular, how have I harmed you. Details. Trolls and chatter bots never answer these kinds of questions directly.
October 24 at 5:52pm · Like


Justified Omega
Robert Duncan she is real. I could probably dig up the phone call and length. I have blocked her so my messages are gone but I did speak with a female on the phone that sent me her number/or mine to her from her profile on private message. She also decided I was a man during our IM's on Facebook. She is a real being, she supposedly lives less than an hour from me. Whom or what she is, I do not know. I think she is just Bored. Sadly
October 24 at 6:00pm · Like · 2


Dee Dorsty
Would you please send proof of the credentials you claim to have? They only exist in your SELF PUBLISHED BOOKS.

Robert Duncan, you are an interesting character. Did you discover the Nana files? Where do you think they originate from?

Robert, I have never commented on your published works because I have not read them. So I don't know what you are talking about, unless I commented in GENERAL about statements you make.
October 24 at 6:49pm · Like


Robert Duncan
OK Dee being the uneducated prosecuting attorney putting me on your imaginary trial. What evidence can I provide your madam? Remember I think you are a troll and I probably won't give a random crazy woman on the internet personal information. But let's talk hypothetically.
October 24 at 6:51pm · Like · 1


Robert Duncan
I hear you are kind of lonely and this is how you interact with real human beings on the internet.
October 24 at 6:54pm · Like · 1


Dee Dorsty
All I know is that by your attacks, I know I am on to something. A perpetrator will take the focus off of themselves and project it on to you. Nice work, Robert Duncan. Are you finished playing detective? The answer is quite simple.
October 24 at 6:54pm · Like


Robert Duncan
OK. drum roll please....
October 24 at 6:55pm · Like


Robert Duncan
I thought you had an idea. Anyway, why do you hide your information from the public on FB? Are you worried that a troll like you might harass you because they are bored?
October 24 at 6:57pm · Like · 1


Robert Duncan
I'm curious. Why are you angry at me? You never read my books. Why do you not answer normal questions in a conversation?
October 24 at 6:59pm · Edited · Like · 1


Robert Duncan
Dee, I don't say this very often to alleged TIs but I think you have some serious psychological issues. I can't help you.
October 24 at 7:00pm · Like · 2


Robert Butner
To Nick Spinner;

Most all respectful "Targeted Individuals" know that what you say in your last comment on the recent notorious thread is true. In other words Dee Dorsty is obviously not in a "gang stocking" behavior mode in the very sense of the words. However, you do have to consider the astronomical areas and behavior that she in fact is in and that it has reached a dangerous record. There is no question about it Nick and something has to be done about it. It simply has affected too many respected and well known individuals such as Dr. Robert Duncan at this current time. That in deed says a lot about Dee Dorsty's psychology or a lack of it, i.e., she has No respect for herself or anybody else. There is also questions about her liabilities that may carry further than what is up front; such as are the pictures on her Timeline really her or is she operating anonymously such as her friend Will Litigate who we also found out in fact is not his real name? In this example, we still do not know who he really is. Also, in this case, he has no valid Timeline, address, profession or any identity at all. During the first fall of "Organized Stalking Informers" (OSI) a few months ago, there was not only a strong question of who he was, but Dee Dorsty, was working by his side at the time and she sent me a message, Quote: Will Litigate is Greg Gamache! This has never been confirmed, but the point is made. Greg Gamache is another supposed TI that has robbed other TIs of monetary funds. This was done through a series of failed "Mass Suits" that he formed in the past. Both of these individuals are insecure and subsequently control freaks (so to speak) of other TIs in order to continue functioning. I.e. they possess the same personality trait of a need to control in order to feel empowerment and they do this via Talkshoes. If they do not get this control, they argue, fuss, and fight similar to Dee Dorsty, I.e., She is extremely abrasive and out of control also, that is the point. This is progressing to the point of disrespecting our top respectful people such as Dr. Robert Duncan. She has an ongoing consistent track record with this also. Nick, these are examples only and I trust you not to fly out of order but conversely think about your position, on behalf of all "Targeted Individuals". Please reconsider your attitude that this is no big deal such as "does not conform to gang stalking, etc." It does not have to in the exact sense of the words because the point is Dee Dorsty is in a liable disrespectful dangerous category that you really do NOT have full background or details and it can no longer be tolerated.

Thank you,

Robert Butner
October 24 at 7:04pm · Like · 3


Dee Dorsty
I am not angry at you. I am simply trying to get information about your credentials. You are a key player in the community. Before I go quoting your works, I must verify your credentials. It isn't too difficult for you to comprehend, is it?
October 24 at 7:06pm · Like


Robert Duncan
You said it was simple to provide you, a very important woman in this cause for all you have done, proof. Hypothetically what proof would you want so that the people that you reach will believe whatever bible you are presenting to them.
October 24 at 7:08pm · Like · 1


Robert Duncan
In normal discourse between humans, you ask a question and provide a means for the response. We have talked for hours and you cannot even communicate what you want.
October 24 at 7:09pm · Like · 1


Robert Duncan
If you were more courteous and respectful I might be able to feel sympathy for you.
October 24 at 7:10pm · Like · 1


Robert Duncan
Why does it take you so long to respond? Do you have 5 trolling accounts active?
October 24 at 7:13pm · Edited · Like · 3


Nick Spinner
here's a video I made that's gotten a lot of positive response where I quote from Robert Duncan's book https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iPnBrwOUgY...

Electronic Harassment: Disorientation / Interrogation Script 'Bots

reading from Project: Soul Catcher vol 2. by Robert...

youtube.com

..
October 24 at 7:18pm · Like · 4


Robert Duncan
I've never been subjected to nonsensical banter and have limited patience. I assume this is like V2K.
October 24 at 7:24pm · Like


Nick Spinner
except with v2k theres no witnesses
October 24 at 7:25pm · Like


Dee Dorsty
Robert, Do you even know what credentials are? Go get your dictionary. Take pictures of the diplomas you claim to state at. That works! Then I can quote you.

@ Nick, Listen, even Dr. John Hall praised his one book That is not the problem. I need to verify the credentials that only exist in his SELF PUBLISHED BOOKS.
October 24 at 7:28pm · Like


Nick Spinner
I like Dr. John Hall
October 24 at 7:29pm · Like · 3


Dee Dorsty
Robert, I have other people to pay attention besides you. So get over yourself.
October 24 at 7:29pm · Edited · Like


Dee Dorsty
I like Dr. John Hall too. He is credible.
October 24 at 7:30pm · Like · 1


Nick Spinner
then I don't understand what you were saying about Dr. Hall praising a book
October 24 at 7:31pm · Like


Robert Butner
Private message time Nick! This has nothing to do with Dr. Hall. Edited, Thank you for your answer.
October 24 at 7:37pm · Edited · Like


Dee Dorsty
I said I was not questioning what Duncan wrote and said that even Dr. John Hall praised his book. I am only trying to verify his education that he claims to have. I will not read his books until I can verify his education. Look for his bio on line, one not associated with his self published books. You cannot find it.
October 24 at 7:37pm · Like


Robert Duncan
Dee, you will just say that I photoshopped them. Why does it take you so long to respond? Dee, I hope your magazine or whatever you think you are doing does well. Can you simply ignore me and move on with your life? Don't quote me. Don't listen to me. Don't think about me. Don't slander or libel me. Why am I an obsession to you? Move on. Obviously whoever your investigative journalist was or detective did a very incompetent background check. Dee, you seem to have an insecurity and ego issue. I do this to help people. I hate speaking on the radio. I will leave the group now. Got more stuff to do.
October 24 at 7:38pm · Like · 1


Kathy Haston
Wow, we lost Robert Duncan and we're stuck with Dee Dorsty. How did that even happen?
October 24 at 7:54pm · Edited · Like


Robert Butner
I do not know because she has me blocked and it appears she came on after Dr. Duncan left. As you can see, he was waiting for her.
October 24 at 7:58pm · Edited · Like


Kathy Haston
She has me blocked too. I noticed this conversation, but couldn't really follow it for that reason. She has harassed me on numerous occasions, and is at the very least a cyber bully.
October 24 at 7:59pm · Like · 1


Robert Butner
I know exactly what you mean typical of many..
October 24 at 8:01pm · Like


Nick Spinner
I removed her from the group
October 24 at 8:01pm · Like · 4


Jeannette Folmer
I know she attacked Marguerite Elsbeth. I can't read her comments either.
October 24 at 8:02pm · Like


Robert Butner
GREAT NICK, thank you very much and I hope there will be others following. Let us make this an example that this kind of behavior will not be tolerated.
October 24 at 8:04pm · Like · 1


Justified Omega
Do not leave the group. Just block her. I left this group because of her. Nick got me to come back. I still watch him, like I do all. I also understand, they do not want TI's to come together, to trust anyone much less each other. She has been non stop drama since I have found the TI sites. I will give anyone a chance, but I just do not deal with such. This is not a time for frivolous behavior. I do not know you, but I am going to assume you are better than such. Let it go. Do not waste life on such. If you can help. Help! I for one do not care about Dee's shenanigans. I care about my children. I care about innocent children and people with no knowledge or information of reality. I care if my children can hold alone when I die. I do not care about Dee Doorstep, yes I typed that. Can we leave her there? I have heard more from the root of this woman's attacks, than anyone else on all sites combined! " You are more than welcome to copy and paste this so she may see what I said ", Jennifer Lee
October 24 at 8:18pm · Like · 1


Robert Butner
Maybe you won't have to now. Believe me, I know how much time they take. This thread is an example and I am happy to have her, typical of all these types, in awareness and I too will have more time for my family also. That is precisely the hopes and prayers for all of us. We do not need these purposely interrupted times they take ... just like our real, main perpetrators that we will rid also. By the way it wouldn't do any good to block them either, if we could, and God knows we have tried.
October 24 at 9:03pm · Edited · Like · 2


Joe Netharell
Ok I want to try a little test here let's see how many people are really interested in helping each other I want you to go on my page and I want you to share my post on your pages.of your pages because I've been here for 3 years a little longer. If you include the first page I had with the same name that was closed and locked. ok and not one person that share the truth that I have posted in all this time.
October 25 at 7:23am · Edited · Like · 1



No comments:

Post a Comment